Mopar Nationals 2007

Kevin and Stinker...

Would it give you guys more leverage if we registered via you...i.e. sent our money to you...so that you are seen as the people bringing big dollars to the event?

Just asking...

Prof said:
Kevan and Stinker...

Would it give you guys more leverage if we registered via you...i.e. sent our money to you...so that you are seen as the people bringing big dollars to the event?

Just asking...
I'm not sure. That's something I'll check into.
What I do like about that method is the possibility of a standard/fixed entry fee. If I say "40 trucks", then I get 40 passes, all at the same price.

Stinker: A video of the spark plug trick would be even better than the pictorial!

Eddie, Bill: I'll start a new thread regarding Nats sign-up, but I'm already counting on you guys being there. :)

Kevan said:
I'm not sure. That's something I'll check into.
What I do like about that method is the possibility of a standard/fixed entry fee. If I say "40 trucks", then I get 40 passes, all at the same price.

Stinker: A video of the spark plug trick would be even better than the pictorial!

Eddie, Bill: I'll start a new thread regarding Nats sign-up, but I'm already counting on you guys being there. :)
If that Redneck Eddie is going I am staying home :D

TheSickness said:
If that Redneck Eddie is going I am staying home :D
might as well plan on baking in the az sun in august cause im there nutbag. i am bringing dawn with me that ought to help

eddie102870 said:
might as well plan on baking in the az sun in august cause im there nutbag. i am bringing dawn with me that ought to help
LOLOLOL yeah that only helps you Bastage.......unless....................:idea:

Kevan I will be there.Haven't missed the Nats since '92. If enough of us have ez up canopies we could have the big tent as a base and use them to form a compound of sorts. Entry fees and tent fees are seperate. I don't think they will let you combine the two, as he rents the tents from a sub contractor and he probably wants the money split up for book keeping.

however the group as a whole wants to do it is fine with me truck inside or out dont really matter, a tent to eat and congregate under would suit me, truck will be outside at night at the stinker whoretell anyway.

eddie102870 said:
however the group as a whole wants to do it is fine with me truck inside or out dont really matter, a tent to eat and congregate under would suit me, truck will be outside at night at the stinker whoretell anyway.

And why aren't you out there thrashing on the Challenger?:D :D

mopar info off the website

Stinker,

i just left a message with

Mopar Nationals.

For them to call me back. Once they call I will coordinate them with Kevin to get the space and the tents for the event. If you need to call me its 574-210-9675.

thanks
rodney

Last edited:
Stink..
It looks like "Big Dave" is trying to set something up for that site. He posted on the NFFF about it, but I didnt see anyone answering that post. He mentions something about being near the Viper guys..Sounds like he wants the same spot as last year..
And Dave..if you read this, I am just posting it as info..so dont get your panties all twisted...

VTCOA contact for Mopar Nationals 2007: Kevan Geier
[email protected]

If you are unable to get ahold of Kevan, please contact McRodney via PM or email through this forum.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Riff62 said:
Stink..
It looks like "Big Dave" is trying to set something up for that site. He posted on the NFFF about it, but I didnt see anyone answering that post. He mentions something about being near the Viper guys..Sounds like he wants the same spot as last year..
And Dave..if you read this, I am just posting it as info..so dont get your panties all twisted...
Just a clarification, Your Talking "Big Dave" aka Roktman. Not me.

mopower1958 said:
And why aren't you out there thrashing on the Challenger?:D :D
trying to find the time, we are super busy at work right now, got home a tmidnight last night, and had to be back here this morning at 6am.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Just a clarification, Your Talking "Big Dave" aka Roktman. Not me.
Yep..Last time I mentioned him in a post he sent me a pissy email..:rolleyes:
Sorry for the miisunderstanding....:eek: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back