MOPAR NATIONAL's - Upload Pics HERE!!

Man, every time you guys post more pictures, the more I wished I could have made it. There weren't that many pictures taken last year and no video at all. I can't wait till next year!!:rock: :burnout:

Stretch

amoparman said:
There weren't that many pictures taken last year and no video at all.
That's because you didn't take your Mexican with you like we did!:D

:p :p :p

Attachments

• dupes.jpg
    dupes.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 38
The Shadow said:
what wrong with mexican:dontknow:
Nada. Pero el enfermocito esta muy loco y una mariposon.

Silverback said:
f0027.jpg

Thats my 05 mamba in the rear!

Bone said:
That's because you didn't take your Mexican with you like we did!:D

SICKNESS said:
That was bad........... Could have said A Mexican

U BASTAGE ARE GOING TO PAID FOR THIS.... I'M GONNA GET SOME CHOLOS AND TELL THEM TO KICK U'R ARSE
AND THEN I'M GONNA TELL MOM EESSEEEE:D ...LOL:D:rock: J/K

BTW..... WHO'S MARIPOSON..... EZ????? :D

Hey PEDRO,Its Bills son will. I had a great time in Ohio at the Nats. Never met a beaner so hilarious. You and Stinker have to come back next year and will another great time.:rock:

Don't forget to use that CAPS LOCK button next time.

Begood said:
Hey PEDRO,Its Bills son will. I had a great time in Ohio at the Nats. Never met a beaner so hilarious. You and Stinker have to come back next year and will another great time.:rock:

Damn :D :rock: Powned by a 14 yr old :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• lol.bmp
    396.3 KB · Views: 29
Begood said:

what'sssssss uppppppppp Will:rock: ..... how u being boy...... mannnnn... i also had a good time in ohio:rock: .... it was nice to meet a bunch of crazy gringos doing crazy things and geting naked in front of everybody:D:rock: (remember i got that on tape):eek:
I had a very good time talking to u....it was nice to meet u..... i missed u and you're dad sunday:( ....
and of course i'm coming back next year........:rock:
u know this gringos need a good camera man:D ... specially tony:D

tell you're dad i say hi.... or bill if u are reading this.... like i told u at the nat's saturday night.... take care of that boy... he's a very good person...:rock:

see uuuu later Will....... atte. pedro.. I mean dj cherokee I mean Raul:D damn u guys got me confused.....mommmmmm :D

PD. hey look:eek:
the caps lock buttom does work:D SH** IT'S MESS UP AGAIN:D

DJCHEROKEE said:
what'sssssss uppppppppp Will:rock: ..... how u being boy...... mannnnn... i also had a good time in ohio:rock: .... it was nice to meet a bunch of crazy gringos doing crazy things and geting naked in front of everybody:D:rock: (remember i got that on tape):eek:
I had a very good time talking to u....it was nice to meet u..... i missed u and you're dad sunday:( ....
and of course i'm coming back next year........:rock:
u know this gringos need a good camera man:D ... specially tony:D

tell you're dad i say hi.... or bill if u are reading this.... like i told u at the nat's saturday night.... take care of that boy... he's a very good person...:rock:

see uuuu later Will....... atte. pedro.. I mean dj cherokee I mean Raul:D damn u guys got me confused.....mommmmmm :D

PD. hey look:eek:
the caps lock buttom does work:D SH** IT'S MESS UP AGAIN:D
Wow, and I missed all o this!! LOL:dontknow: - You are one crazy sounding ****** :D :rock:
Hopefully we will have half the fun you all did in Ohio when we West Coasters meet up near the streets of Bakersfield .... :star: :star: :dancing:

Custom Photo Creations

Here is the Photo Cut out from the Nats. Still waiting on the magnets.

It looks pretty good, especially the hunk in the picture! (should get some good replies to this). Doesn't seem or look cheap. Definitely something you could place on your engine for Car/Truck shows.

Attachments

• dcp_4078.jpg
    dcp_4078.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 37
Bone said:
Custom Photo Creations

Here is the Photo Cut out from the Nats. Still waiting on the magnets.

It looks pretty good, especially the hunk in the picture! (should get some good replies to this). Doesn't seem or look cheap. Definitely something you could place on your engine for Car/Truck shows.
Would that be "a hunk-a-hunk of burnin love"?:D :p

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back