Mopar Nationals

David,are you paying for your buddies or are your 5 are for Boomer`s two ,Blakewilder,stinker and bikertat?

No my payments were for my buddies. I guess the previously mentioned folks won't be attending:dontknow:

Ok,eddie and me sent the additional through Paypal.

Everyone needs to forward $24.40 to womsterr ASAP so he can pay for the tent.
If they didn`t pay by last night at midnight they are out.

We set the deadline and it passed.

This has to be finalized.

1) Roktman-Red Roof Inn-Brice Road Cell: 513-266-4897 (paid by Paypal) (Additional $24.40 sent by Paypal)
2) Doneo-Truck- (PAID)
3) Not a Hemi-Sending payment to womsterr
4) Stinker(Paid via Paypal)
5) WAZZUP Staying in the Beaver...as in Beavercreek OH. (Paid by check)
6) eddie102870 (payed via paypal)(Additional $24.40 sent by Paypal)
7) Tim - BlueSRT10 staying on Brice Rd. (paid with check)
8) John Holmes aka Bone aka Travolta (paid via paypal)
9) begood-2 large t-shirts (PAID BY CHECK)
10) Sapientiam (payed via paypal)
11) Mopower Hamilton Road 3 miles from Brice (payed via paypal)
12) Mopower second car(payed via paypal)
13 Mopower third car(payed via paypal)
14) Mopower 4th car (payed via paypal)
15) Mopower 5th car (payed via paypal)

I paid Womsterr $120 by check, let me know what more I need to send.

Bill.

Hopefully Begood I'll be bringing mine with a Underground tune!, I have to call them Saturday or I have to pick up a load close to them tommorrow so I may jsut drop by. They want to get Doug Herberts car out , then start on mine, and they hope to have his car out this weekend.:D

Great news Tony, I am looking forward to checking your truck out at the nats.

Bill.

Eveyone needs to send womsterr and additional $24.40 per space to cover the shortfall left by the unpaid spots of ,bikertat ,Joe,Boomer and Blakewilder.

Rockt.....this is a crazy man. I just don't have the time too track down $24 dollar payments here and there - splitting it all up - nor do I understand the how your arrived at that number. Perhaps someone can front the money and collect as they get to the tent?

1) Roktman-Red Roof Inn-Brice Road Cell: 513-266-4897 (paid by Paypal) (Additional $24.40 sent by Paypal)
2) Doneo-Truck- (PAID)
11) Mopower SRT 10 (payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent)154.40
12) Mopower second car(payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent)154.40
13 Mopower third car(payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent)154.40
14) Mopower 4th car (payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent)154.40
15) Mopower 5th car (payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent) 154.40
Tom I just sent you 122 more for the 5 spaces. Are you affiliated with my x wife? LOL

womsterr said:
Rockt.....this is a crazy man. I just don't have the time too track down $24 dollar payments here and there - splitting it all up - nor do I understand the how your arrived at that number. Perhaps someone can front the money and collect as they get to the tent?
Ok I don`t blame you.If Boomer would have paid for his two spaces it would be alot easier.If Blake, Joe and bikertat hadn`t dropped out either.....it would be alot easier.

Everybody wants something until they find out it costs money I guess.

I was just trying to find a way to 1) Keep the current size tent and 2) Get you the money owed so you can send it in to the Mopar organizers.

The # I came up with was the shortfall in $$ divided by 15 spaces.Simple math to come up with the $$ figure to make you whole on the outlay on funds.

I`m out of this now.LMK what you guys come up with and how much money I get back ,need to send more of or if we don`t have a tent.

1) Roktman-Red Roof Inn-Brice Road Cell: 513-266-4897 (paid by Paypal) (Additional $24.40 sent by Paypal= $144.40 total)
2) Doneo-Truck- (PAID)
11) Mopower SRT 10 (payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent)154.40
12) Mopower second car(payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent)154.40
13 Mopower third car(payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent)154.40
14) Mopower 4th car (payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent)154.40
15) Mopower 5th car (payed via paypal)(additional 24.40 sent) 154.40
Tom I just sent you 122 more for the 5 spaces. Are you affiliated with my x wife? LOL

Last edited:
womsterr said:

Well I just got back from mailing more money to Tom, and see this, so what is the right amount? :dontknow:

I'll be there tent or not, but I sure hope this gets worked out soon......

Guys...STOP SENDING MONEY!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Donnie Cuttone has very graciously offered to front the shortage. He will be collecting the difference at the tent from everyone. I think that is a much easier way of handling it. I have paypals, checks in the mails etc and its getting a little hard.

Thank you Don very much!! I'll refund and 20 dollar payments when I log onto paypal later ok?

I should be paid in full so don`t refund mine.

The guys that owe more I guess can pay at the tent.

I just want this solved.I am on the road from tomorrow until the Nats.

Between Super Chevy ,SRT Nats and the three NASCAR races I`m going to I don`t have the time to fool with it.

We have the 15 that paid on time and the tent is set.

Anyone that wants to park there and hasn`t paid , pays all of us the difference we kicked in.In my case I paid $24.40 and in David`s case he kicked in $172.00.

ThankSS Donnie for fronting this clusterf**k.

Last edited:
i am not going to go guys. i have 3 SRT's here & an 06 Viper all get complete packages done on them.
so weighing all that, and a there is too much drama between me & another person thats going, and that will take all of the fun out it.

Bullshit! Dont let one person spoil your fun a** wipe! I want to have the privelage of kicking your a** in front of everyone! I have the SAME problem with the SAME person Gary, and it dont bother me a bit, you say we are alot alike, then prove it! Me and you will go out behind the outhouse and I'll bring the KY, looser gets to be bhind!:D Besides Joanne is looking forward to meeting the person I am always talking about! Dude you dont have to associate and they dont mean a hill of snail snot! You need a vacation, and if I have to I'll come and get your a**! I promise I'll make sure you have a great time.

This fu**in blows, excuse my language!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boomer you have to go, no ifs ands or buts. My son and myself have been looking forward to seeing you and Rachel again, so you must go. It will be a great time believe me. Just ask Wazzsup.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back