Mopar Nationals

Bone said:
is there a NOS refill station at the Nats or close by?

There's a huge JEGS SpeedShop between the track and Brice Road... :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
You may add to the list at your own peril :D :dontknow: Salad tongs are nice but they are bulky and hard to manipulate into the eye sockets :p After the Gnome someone will need a new set of muffler bearings though :p :rock:

Battery and a set of jumper cables:D Hang on for the rodeo....:D

so my dealer says he'd void the warranity if i went with catless mids, something about bypassing the o2 sensor, hell if i know what he was thinking. So i now have a set of xmetal catless mids with o2 sims, for sale. Anybody going to nats want them? I can't remember what i paid for them atm, but will sell for 50 dollars less than what i paid for them.

I wonder if its too late for boomer to make some billet key chains, one side with the fangs and says VTCOA, other say like mopar nats '06....

edited: cause i can't spell

Last edited:
mopower1958 said:
My daughter is bringing her laptop, I think that Jegs is between Hooters and the race track on main street/40.

Thanks, WAZZUP said he was bring his laptop.

Does Jegs refill bottles?

If anyone wants to PM me their email address and cell phone number, I will make up a list for the Nats and email it out to all submitting.

Bone

e-mail sent Bone. Not sure how many of you have had issues with harmonic balancer bolt getting loose, I checked mine yesterday while changing all the fluids and it was loose again. This time I locktighted it and torqued it to 130 lbs.ft. of torque. Just a reminder check your Crank Bolt before you head out!

mopower1958 said:
e-mail sent Bone. Not sure how many of you have had issues with harmonic balancer bolt getting loose, I checked mine yesterday while changing all the fluids and it was loose again. This time I locktighted it and torqued it to 130 lbs.ft. of torque. Just a reminder check your Crank Bolt before you head out!

Let me know if anyone needs it checked (and what year you have) and I will bring the Torque wrench to the nats. Otherwise it is a 20 pound ballast. We would need a way to get under the truck too.

Anyone interested in a t-shirt that I had made a while back I have 3 large, one 3xl, and 1 youth small left. I will take 15.00 a piece and will have them at the Nats. That is more than it cost me to have them made. Some members already have them. Just pm me if you want to reserve one. Thanks

Kevan said:
Kevan- 614.596.9336
[email protected]

(I'm not very good with PM's. Heh heh)
That's fine. Some people don't want their email address or number posted online. So I am emailing the list out to those who submit their info.

With my invention going public a few months ago, I've gotten REAL good with my phone....
"You want it WHEN?!!?? Ha Ha Ha Ha!...."*click*.
:D

Is the caravan going up 75N going through Macon? I will be at exit 144 if so. If not, when and where are you meeting in ATL?
my cell 478-320-0457 starting Weds

Bueller, bueller...:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back