Mopar Nationals

im 370 to nashville,tn from here should be there late afternoon leaving here around 9am wednesday morning.

womsterr said:
Guys you can paypal to [email protected]

I think there are some more people the haven't paid. Thats the amount we are still short.

So what is the total amount you want or we owe you? Some of us have paid 120, how much more do we need to send you?

Bone said:
So what is the total amount you want or we owe you? Some of us have paid 120, how much more do we need to send you?
How much ya got Bone - maybe just send it all :dontknow: :D

mopower1958 said:
Thanks, what exit number is that on 71 where we are meeting? Eddie is going to join us in Nashville I think.
Not sure on the # but it is Fields Ertel/Mason -Mongomery.

mopower1958 said:
Thanks, what exit number is that on 71 where we are meeting? Eddie is going to join us in Nashville I think.
change of plans for me my father and mother have to use the coach next week in atlanta she has a bunch of doctors appt's for her back so i had to rent a coach, will have to leave out of atlanta, also spoke with lady at campground and said i needed to get there early thursday to get water and shore power so im leaving tuesday afternoon from atlanta and will be up there wednesday around noon i hope so i can get a good spot. ill have the beer cold when yall get there. you got my number

eddie102870 said:
change of plans for me my father and mother have to use the coach next week in atlanta she has a bunch of doctors appt's for her back so i had to rent a coach, will have to leave out of atlanta, also spoke with lady at campground and said i needed to get there early thursday to get water and shore power so im leaving tuesday afternoon from atlanta and will be up there wednesday around noon i hope so i can get a good spot. ill have the beer cold when yall get there. you got my number
Will call when we get there Eddie.

mopower1958 said:
Does exit 19 sound right Dave? Looks like first exit on 71 past the loop.
Yep,it is Exit 19.From the south turn left at the exit from the right lane on the exit ramp.Sunoco is maybe 75 yards on the right when you turn.

Anyone bringing their laptop to the Nats?
Another silly question, is there a NOS refill station at the Nats or close by?

Bone.....computer nerd here....I'll have mine.....I did a Powerpoint program with the video's I posted awhile back...I was just gonna loop it for all those folks walking through SRTville USA. It will actually display on my flip screen if I want....but then you gotta be sitting in the truck to enjoy.....Shirtless Girls get front row,,,,,least I can do

Bone said:
Anyone bringing their laptop to the Nats?
Another silly question, is there a NOS refill station at the Nats or close by?

I'll have mine and if there's good Verizon coverage, we'll be able to surf the forum from the tent ;) I checked our hotel and there's WiFi there.

WAZZSUP said:
Bone.....computer nerd here....I'll have mine.....I did a Powerpoint program with the video's I posted awhile back...I was just gonna loop it for all those folks walking through SRTville USA. It will actually display on my flip screen if I want....but then you gotta be sitting in the truck to enjoy.....Shirtless Girls get front row,,,,,least I can do

I could bring a 37" LCD :D It's a little large to haul around.

Wanted a laptop for some possible tuning.:rock:

WAZZSUP said:
Any thing special you need me to bring for you???
Let's see :dong: A Turkey Baster, 1 tuna can, 1 roll of extra strength Duct tape, Tweezers, 1 Carrot, the July edition of Boy's life ( just the centerfold ),
2 Gerbil's, a bottle opener, and 6 sticks of chewing gum :dontknow: , 1 Costco size tub of Crisco, 3 condoms and a lawn Gnome.........Party on gents:rock:

????????

TheSickness said:
Let's see :dong: A Turkey Baster, 1 tuna can, 1 roll of extra strength Duct tape, Tweezers, 1 Carrot, the July edition of Boy's life ( just the centerfold ),
2 Gerbil's, a bottle opener, and 6 sticks of chewing gum :dontknow: , 1 Costco size tub of Crisco, 3 condoms and a lawn Gnome.........Party on gents:rock:

How is it that you know the tool's of the trade........? Oh and you forgot the salad tongs !

WAZZSUP said:
How is it that you know the tool's of the trade........? Oh and you forgot the salad tongs !
You may add to the list at your own peril :D :dontknow: Salad tongs are nice but they are bulky and hard to manipulate into the eye sockets :p After the Gnome someone will need a new set of muffler bearings though :p :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back