Mopar Nationals

indyCoder said:
What kind of cool stuff might I expect to find to buy at the Nats for my truck?

For example, I'm looking for Viper Badges and the '06 SRT-10 door badges.

I know the titty bars and hookers are cash and carry, what about the vendors at the Nats, can I use plastic ;)
Most vendors do take plastic.

thanks man ill see you up there, you just taking the truck or do you have other vehicles your taking

mopower1958 said:
Tent admission will be less than 172.00 payable to Doneo at the tent.
Great!
Does that "less than $172" also cover admission or is that extra?
Is there still tent space available? (I just need one spot).

eddie102870 said:
thanks man ill see you up there, you just taking the truck or do you have other vehicles your taking
My son and daughter will be driving my son's '02 2500 qc cummins,we are bringing a generator,golf cart and the tires,plus a few friends and family are towing there rides up there,all together our bunch will have 14 or 15 peeps.

Kevan said:
Great!
Does that "less than $172" also cover admission or is that extra?
Is there still tent space available? (I just need one spot).
The price of admission is totally seperate from the tent. I think the tent is full but last year there was space in front of the tent where some SRT's parked. Just come by and see what we have available.

Kevan said:
Also, I live in Columbus, OH...specifically New Albany (about 20 mi. from the track/tent). I have a driveway and a spare bedroom available to any forum member.

Oh, and for IndyCoder: There are a few "adult entertainment facilities" here. I believe there's a 'Rachel's' not far from the track.

i just might be the one taking you up on that bedroom. The 'entertainment' is on me.

Sap- shoot me an email and I'll get you an address/directions.

MoPower- Thanks for the update. If you do see a tent slot available, let me know. Thanks.

I think veryone should say they are with the vtcoa tent and if nothing else we can park them close or next to it if there is no room under:D

and Ya'lll are making me start ot wonder bout you guys, all this stay with me got a little room.....nay nay there :D

Kevan said:
Ok....42 pages later...I'm gonna try to get this right:

-Event Admission= $60.00 (day of show).
-SRT-10 Tent Space= $172.00. Payable to ??? At the event?

Total: $232.00

Clarification or updates are appreciated.

Also, I live in Columbus, OH...specifically New Albany (about 20 mi. from the track/tent). I have a driveway and a spare bedroom available to any forum member.

Oh, and for IndyCoder: There are a few "adult entertainment facilities" here. I believe there's a 'Rachel's' not far from the track.

Excellent, I see they’re open till 2:30 AM :dancing:

sapientiam said:
You guys are beginning to scare me. Must drink beer to rid myself of the fear. Must find room, or find a female that has a room.
To bad Mikey isn't going - he is gay!! ;) :p :D

Good news folks. Mopar Nats received the check and its cashed so you you should not have any problems. Donnie and I haven't hooked up. I've been on the road. I am still short $418 so if you guys want to collect from any stragelers I would appreciate it. This is actually less than the shortfall last year.

If our resident spamers can leave this thread alone so this doesn't get buried i would really appreciate it ;) I had to wade through 10 pages to get to where we left off.

Thanks and have fun! I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

womsterr said:
Good news folks. Mopar Nats received the check and its cashed so you you should not have any problems. Donnie and I haven't hooked up. I've been on the road. I am still short $418 so if you guys want to collect from any stragelers I would appreciate it. This is actually less than the shortfall last year.
Do you want us to send you the difference by PayPal/check/foodstamps? If so, how much from the original 120 do we owe you?

womsterr said:

If our resident spamers can leave this thread alone so this doesn't get buried i would really appreciate it ;) I had to wade through 10 pages to get to where we left off.

Thanks and have fun! I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I owe and whom do I pay? Name your payment of choice.

Bone said:
Do you want us to send you the difference by PayPal/check/foodstamps? If so, how much from the original 120 do we owe you?
Bone ,I sent in an additional $24.40 and I think David sent in $172.xx.

Tom wanted us to quit sending him money through Paypal so???:dontknow:

what do we owe and who do we need to send it to, id like to get this over and done with so wormster can have his money

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back