Mopar Nationals

TheSickness said:
I cant afford 700.00 to fly across the country to meet up with a bunch of spew guzzlers :D The thought is nice though......:rock: Besides that HoMo Bone said he would kick my Ass if I showed up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That dumb Bastard doesn't know about my Manpurse with a brick in it :rock: Hey any chance that you could send me a T-Shirt from the Nat's....Preferabally in Black and with Joanne wearing it :p :rock: A little left coast strange will do her some good..........:p

He's just afraid to sleep with me. :vroam:

Room is still available....just need to start a "Fly Sickness to the Nationals Fund"...if we don't get enough money, we'll send him Greyhound with the old ladies.

Who? Kick what? hja hhaahahlolololooaloslfookdokokdksoka! I just spewed my soda! Gotta go thru me first bro!:D

Left Coasters may not be able to handle her redneck ass!LOLOLLOL!:D

Bone said:
He's just afraid to sleep with me. :vroam:

Room is still available....just need to start a "Fly Sickness to the Nationals Fund"...if we don't get enough money, we'll send him Greyhound with the old ladies.

I may take you up on that room. It's looking like my kid will stay at Grandma's so daddy can have some adult fun.

Are there other members that are bringing kids?

indyCoder said:
I may take you up on that room. It's looking like my kid will stay at Grandma's so daddy can have some adult fun.

Mine can't miss more than a week of school, so they will be a no-show, that's why the extra bed.

My son is going with me. He is almost 15, maybe I should get him some hookers.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
My son is going with me. He is almost 15, maybe I should get him some hookers.:D

Bill.

yeah that'd be a pretty good reward for driving your drunk ass back into town after a day under the tent :burnout:

Things that make you glad your not going !

NatsAss.jpg
[/IMG]

Welllllllllllllllllll early photo's of the guys at this years Nats are in.

Begood said:

Bill.
Bill,nothing like teaching him the right way from the start I always say.:rock:

ROKTMAN said:
Bill,nothing like teaching him the right way from the start I always say.:rock:

Ditto! Hookers are cheaper than wives ;)

indyCoder said:

I'm bringing my two son's.....ever sence they saw boomer on that Sixty Min special about gay buisness owners and stinker on Cops....they have been dying to see them in person. Next year we are heading out to see the sickness and nanner man on the West Coast, better than the zooooooo

WAZZSUP said:
I'm bringing my two son's.....ever sence they saw boomer on that Sixty Min special about gay buisness owners and stinker on Cops....they have been dying to see them in person. Next year we are heading out to see the sickness and nanner man on the West Coast, better than the zooooooo
Tell me your Lying Tommy....That would be awesome...Maybe I can use them for cheap labor..I got some trees that need to be moved :dontknow: :D

Begood said:
This year is going to be way better than last year.

Bill.
So I have been hearing :D Sounds like you guys will have a blast..What you guys need is a crazy Somina Beeotch like myself out there to head up a rousing rendition of Coombiya and and 99 bottles of beer under Billy's seat songs :dancing:

Why would you say that Bill....just cause there will be hookers, more VTCOA members, bigger and badder trucks....oooorrrrrrr could it be cause you got a chrome manifold?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back