Mopar Nationals

Stinker said:
Hey Mopower are thy supposed to send us comfirmation?

We sent ours off about 2-3 weeks ago.

Reckon also I should pay to be under the tent, there is a few that dont particularly want me there:p

I would be under the tent - that's where the shade is :burnout: :star:

anyone get there tickets/passes back from National Trail Raceway for the Nationals......I sent my money in a while ago and haven't got anything:dontknow:
Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience

Hey guys. We aren't gonna have a tent if the payments don't start coming in...please send payments. If we don't get the funds I'll either have to send refunds or get a smaller tent.

Still waiting for...

3) Venom Power (1X) 2XL Tee (832) 217-0562
4) Boomer-XL,L
5) Stinker
9) Blakewider
12) avmech-working on a place to stay -3XL T Shirt
14) Eagle ( YOUTH SMALL )
15) Joe's 1,400 HP Viper
16) bikertat (XL)
18) Boomer - Second Car

Stinker said:
Hey Mopower are thy supposed to send us comfirmation?

We sent ours off about 2-3 weeks ago.

Reckon also I should pay to be under the tent, there is a few that dont particularly want me there:p
You won't get your tickets and stuff till 2 or 3 weeks before time to go.Yea, go on and do the tent. Surely as adults we can all get along. Its a BIG TENT!

Hell yes Stinker, get in on the tent. Don't argue, just do it. There you go thinking you have choices again. I am really looking forward to this. Last year was such a good time, this year will be even better.

Bill.

I'm sure you could get one of the spots that is listed for the other guys, I personally think some have backed out or sold theri trucks.

not a hemi said:
hey guys, new to the group, but always go to nats, any more spots left for an 05' rc :)
Yes, there has been no response from a couple of guys on payment.Copy and paste your name to the list at the bottom and send womster 120.00 via paypal. I am not trying to take over the tent program I just don't want to see it fail. I go to the Nats every year and it is nice to have a refuge from the heat and a centrally located spot. Plus it is cool having all the trucks together.:D

Stinker said:
I'm sure you could get one of the spots that is listed for the other guys, I personally think some have backed out or sold theri trucks.

I think your right and we'll probably just have to get a smaller tent.

Womster.....give a date, and close this issue up !

womsterr said:
Hey guys. We aren't gonna have a tent if the payments don't start coming in...please send payments. If we don't get the funds I'll either have to send refunds or get a smaller tent.

Still waiting for...

3) Venom Power (1X) 2XL Tee (832) 217-0562
4) Boomer-XL,L
5) Stinker
9) Blakewider
12) avmech-working on a place to stay -3XL T Shirt
14) Eagle ( YOUTH SMALL )
15) Joe's 1,400 HP Viper
16) bikertat (XL)
18) Boomer - Second Car

Not trying to be a dick....but how long should we wait on people to pay. Pick a date womster...they are in our they are out. I don't want to miss the tent because someone has not paid like they said they would. If you want to send them a e-mail great....but just pick a date. Same shit happened last year, some guy's pitched in and others didn't after the fact.

I see no response on your truck either....is it going to be ready....if not and your going to cancel the tent, just let us know....It's time to make some CD's...just need to know how many.....now have a Blessed Day

I know I know ! Quit Badgering me!LOLOL I'll pay I'll pay!:D
I jsut been dang busy forgetting things that NEEDED to be done but instead been working on my little boo boo truck!;) heck aint even found time to list the stuff I have for sale:(

Ok - agreed Tommy. Lets say...mid next week is the cut off date - Wed. Then...your out!!!!! we might have to reswizzle the numbers.

No response on the truck. If I don't go I'll be glad to make sure the tent comes about

Sooooo does this mean I'm not a gopher.....Blake was trying to send you a check, perhaps you need to send him your address in a PM.....we need him....he's got the strippers.

Holy shit, sorry fellas I haven't read this thread in soooo long. How much for the tent and who do we pay?? Also if something comes up and we can't go then are we out the money for the tent, no big deal, but would like to know. If I can't get my truck running right I probably won't be able to make it.---> truck keeps overheating (like 230 degrees), but I believe the thermo is stuck......waiting for boomer to send me one. Had a heater hose burn up on a header so have to reroute it and a tranny leak (seal issue). So my concern is not getting the truck up and running and being out some $$$$. Plus I keep hearing people say things about tickets......someone also told me I need to fill out a form or something.....how much are tickets??? Sorry to be a pain, but I have a million things going on in my life---NEED HELP:dontknow:

All this is in the thread but here goes.If you mailed the app for the Nats by the 30th of June it was $65.00 by check or M.O.Now it is $80.00 ,by M.O only.

If you cancel you lose the money,like last year when my truck blew up 4 days before.

ROKTMAN said:
All this is in the thread but here goes.If you mailed the app for the Nats by the 30th of June it was $65.00 by check or M.O.Now it is $80.00 ,by M.O only.

If you cancel you lose the money,like last year when my truck blew up 4 days before.

ROKTMAN - WILL YOU BE PROVIDING FREE BBQ FOR EVERYONE IN ATTENDANCE? IF SO THEN I MIGHT COME......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back