Mopar Nats 07, Hotel reservations

Riff62 said:
huh..studded snow tires on a TT SRT with 1030 HP?..yer gonna put someones eye out with that!...lol

Better get some video of that run for us Tony..

I'll be there to get it.

Stinker said:
LOLOL nope its all always fer sale:D but gotta make that low 10 before it goes

So you are in the 14s for the 1/4 mile and 10s for the 1/8 mile....WAY TO GO STINKER!!!

Stinker said:
soon bro,,,,soooonnn:D oh and get the NOs hooked up, u gonna need it:p
Tuned my new pulley up at Vengeance Racing today.
Gained +76 RWHP and +98 RWTQ on the before and after tune (no NOS).

One of the ribs of my pulley belt came off. The new pulley doesn't align perfectly. Going to put Taliban Dan on it to shave it a mm.

NOS filled today. 25 lbs in a 24 lbs bottle! :rock:

Bone said:

One of the ribs of my pulley belt came off. The new pulley doesn't align perfectly. Going to put Taliban Dan on it to shave it a mm.

SWWWEEETTT!!!:rock:

gonna scatter some rubber myself saturday night:D

Bone said:

Side Bar: Spoke with Sean today...the new pully's he has developed are only for engines with built internals...on stock engines...BOOM.

Prof said:
Side Bar: Spoke with Sean today...the new pully's he has developed are only for engines with built internals...on stock engines...BOOM.
LOL, who do you think ask him to make 'em?

Already have a larger boosting than stock pulley.

Last edited:
I will let Bone's Roe speak for me. My pulley is as small as it needs to be! I am too old to be seeking smaller things in my life. Hell, I started much smaller than most!

Due to some unforseen money issues, and a huge project going on at work, I will not be coming to the Nats this year. I really wish I could make it but there is just no way..
I have a room reserved at the Amerihost with Stinker and company..This is in Canal Winchester. It has 2 queen beds, and is a non smoking room..At least I think it is..I will check on it tommorow when I get to work..
anyway, the room is not paid for, but if someone wants it, I will try to get the reservation switched into your name..It is currently reserved Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday nights..
PM me if interested...

Matt

Riff62 said:
Due to some unforseen money issues, and a huge project going on at work, I will not be coming to the Nats this year. I really wish I could make it but there is just no way..
I have a room reserved at the Amerihost with Stinker and company..This is in Canal Winchester. It has 2 queen beds, and is a non smoking room..At least I think it is..I will check on it tommorow when I get to work..
anyway, the room is not paid for, but if someone wants it, I will try to get the reservation switched into your name..It is currently reserved Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday nights..
PM me if interested...

Matt
Riffster! Say it ain't so.!:( (I'll spot you a loan)

Thanks Joe, but I couldnt afford the vig...lol..what are you up tto now..30% a week?...lol..

Geez and you saw my on my best behavior with full on first impression kindness i'm generally a nasty prick!!! :burnout:
joemags54 said:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. (you are a scarey fellow):D

joemags54 said:
We say 2 & 2 (20% every two weeks):) NO vig for you bro!!!

LOL..gee can I get you to pay off my truck too?..
Is that your teaser rate?...:dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back