Mopar Nats 07, Pictures & Video

Don't believe those photos, no one had a good time.:D

Hey Tony, my son wants to get you back for that beer you poured on him, I told him that he is a big boy now, he has to learn to take it, and dish it out.

I sure wish the time didn't go so fast. But I guess good things can't last forever.

Bill.

Begood said:

Hey Tony, my son wants to get you back for that beer you poured on him, I told him that he is a big boy now, he has to learn to take it, and dish it out.

I sure wish the time didn't go so fast. But I guess good things can't last forever.

Bill.
my boy said he was going next year hell or high water so he will have someone to hang with. its cool how yall hang out. mine into chasing pune tang right now so he stays gone all the time.

eddie102870 said:
my boy said he was going next year hell or high water so he will have someone to hang with. its cool how yall hang out. mine into chasing pune tang right now so he stays gone all the time.
I'm sure once my son gets his drivers lic. it will probably be like that also.

Bill.

trooper said:
I wanna see the picture of Dawn, Big Dave & Lynn..................

Here ya go.
P1020234.jpg

Had a great time everyone. . I think I've got this thing figured out. I need to sleep all day so I can stay up all night and party with you fools. If I seemed a little preoccupied, I was. But that won't happen again. Next year I'll be there without a care in the world.

Begood said:

Bill.

hehehehe had to break him in:rock: he is an official memeber now:D

He got me a tad later on with a glass of water, came around the corner and never saw him:p he is definitly one good kid to be proud of Begood:rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Wow I think I just clicked on 400 pics!!! I have been on this thread for 90 minutes!!!! And yes NBT does have a beer in his hand in every pic!! Right on Ken, thats a vacation for ya!! Mike looks really loose...........I guess its not having the stress of 900 HP to drive down the track to worry him!!;) Dom, your gf is hot!! Whatta great smile, she's a keeper:rock: ......sorry you had troubles driving home, at least you had the DR's to limp on home with. Gary you and Rachelle look great, very relaxed and tan.........I guess Maui can do that to ya!! Sorry we didnt hook up this time!

I'm overwhelmed at the pics...........thanks for sharing everybody. Looked like it was a blast for sure.

patrick

Thanks for the compliments Patrick! :D

Somebody loves sausage.:eek:

Attachments

• 100_0727.jpg
    100_0727.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 54
Fog in the parking lot!

Attachments

• 100_0752.jpg
    100_0752.jpg
    686.9 KB · Views: 25
Sean Roe surprised us with a visit!:dontknow:

Attachments

• 100_0694.jpg
    100_0694.jpg
    858 KB · Views: 53
Stinker handing out sippy cups.

Attachments

• 100_0724.jpg
    100_0724.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 54
Damn.

Double damn.

Well I have looked at all the pictures, and read all the stories. Although no one has explained the flying luggage one to me. After all, I'm a professional when it comes to that.

Anyway, talked to Jack a little while ago and have come to a decision. The only way I'm missing next years Nationals is if I'm F*cking dead.

And Ken (NBT). I hear you can drink a little beer. I'm looking forward to see if I have met my match or not.:rock: ;) :D

Silverback said:
And Ken (NBT). I hear you can drink a little beer. I'm looking forward to see if I have met my match or not.:rock: ;) :D
i do believe you have meet your match,NBT can down at least a keg by himself.i have seen it in person.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
i do believe you have meet your match,NBT can down at least a keg by himself.i have seen it in person.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Well son, when I go out I usually drink at least 2 to 1 for everyone else, so it might be interesting.

Silverback said:
Well I have looked at all the pictures, and read all the stories. Although no one has explained the flying luggage one to me. After all, I'm a professional when it comes to that.
Post #268 in this thread.

Silverback said:
Anyway, talked to Jack a little while ago and have come to a decision. The only way I'm missing next years Nationals is if I'm F*cking dead.
Awesome!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back