Mopar Nats 07, Pictures & Video

This is a great pic:

attachment.php

Also one of the few that Ken does not have a beer in hand... But I guess we can not see his other hand...:D :p

Stinker said:
the flyiin luggage was Nowwhats bag hanging out the window:D

once again.....tell you wife to keep on her toes....I'm not done yet...next trip she better sleep with one eye open...:D

Nowwhat said:
once again.....tell you wife to keep on her toes....I'm not done yet...next trip she better sleep with one eye open...:D

LOLOLOLOL she is still talkin about when you first saw the bag hanging:D

damn I wish we had videod that:p

Silverback said:
Well son, when I go out I usually drink at least 2 to 1 for everyone else, so it might be interesting.

Amateur Hour...;) :p :p :p :rock:

I will have pics for yall tomorrow as soon as walmart gets done with them. We took about 5 or so rolls.

Dangit bone i dont love sausage and u got me the one time i fell asleep. Payback will c u later! I also had a great time and hope to c u guys soon and next time someone remind me to not forget my Helmet! I know my truck is faster than a 16 :D Brady if u think stinkers truck is slow lets c u say that after he takes your record. It was good to meet all of u.

Silverback said:
Well son, when I go out I usually drink at least 2 to 1 for everyone else, so it might be interesting.

HELL YEA!!!! I am getting in on this one :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Hell, just give me the trophy now :D :D :D

Voodoo said:
HELL YEA!!!! I am getting in on this one :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Hell, just give me the trophy now :D :D :D
A coors light and a trophy :rock: Caution everyone!!! Kevin does not drink - he has an IV and a camelback (beer bladder) :elefant: :elefant:

Kevan said:
Post #268 in this thread.

Awesome!
THAT IS FUNNY SHIT!!!!!:rock: :rock: i saw the picture of the bag hanging and didnt know what to think! Stinker i will NEVER EVER PLAY A TRICK ON YOUR WIFE!!! That is just awesome!!!

Great shots Iz...........thanks for sharing dude!! From the looks I am guessing most of you all stayed at the same motel................did any other guests get pissed at all the noise you ruffians were making in the parking lot every night? LOL

patrick

Silverback said:
Damn.

Double damn.

Well I have looked at all the pictures, and read all the stories. Although no one has explained the flying luggage one to me. After all, I'm a professional when it comes to that.

Anyway, talked to Jack a little while ago and have come to a decision. The only way I'm missing next years Nationals is if I'm F*cking dead.

And Ken (NBT). I hear you can drink a little beer. I'm looking forward to see if I have met my match or not.:rock: ;) :D

I must admit... I did have a slight mis-hap at the grocery store with Ron, Eddie, and Tony... but have no fear...that spilled beer did not have the chance to evaporate. The fellas can elaborate.... Other than that no spilled beer by Ken.
Too funny Joe... and I was ordering two.... LOL. There is another pic of me waitinng for my drink order.,.. and I was out...the camera was shooting...so I had to "wing' it.
Looking forward to tilting a few with ya John.:beer: Brat... I will be seeing you soon.:rock:

Last edited:
NBT said:
I must admit... I did have a slight mis-hap at the grocery store with Ron, Eddie, and Tony... but have no fear...that spilled beer did not have the chance to evaporate. The fellas can elaborate.... Other than that no spilled beer by Ken.
Too funny Joe... and I was ordering two.... LOL. There is another pic of me waitinng for my drink order.,.. and I was out...the camera was shooting...so I had to "wing' it.
Looking forward to tilting a few with ya John.:beer: Brat... I will be seeing you soon.:rock:

Ken, I forgot all about that! That picture would have been better than the one of me using Stinker as a trampoline.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back