Mostly Stock. 05 or 06 RC.

CaptSmee

Reaction score
Hey guys,

New to the Forum and am very excited to get started on my first post.

I am from the Northeast and prefer black but am interested in any color. Like the title says I am looking for an 05-06 RC. Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Am willing to head to fly West/South if the truck is right.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the VTCoA! There are plenty of guys here that keep tabs on trucks for sale and I'm sure they will chime in and point you in the right direction.

Hey guys, New to the Forum and am very excited to get started on my first post. I am from the Northeast and prefer black but am interested in any color. Like the title says I am looking for an 05-06 RC. Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Am willing to head to fly West/South if the truck is right. Thanks in advance.[/QUOT
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4435336378.html

This is one you might like. Low miles and priced ok. Not black but nice color. Only in 06 did they have this color along with the mineral gray

I am not completely against an 04 I just prefer a newer model with less then 50k miles. I have been eyeing that 06 in florida. What do y'all think a fair low offer would be? I like the color but I don't love it so I wouldn't pay 26900

06's have more problems than the 04-05. Problems with lack of power, erratic tachometers, and sticky brake calipers. 05 seems to have the same sticky brake calipers. So honestly an 04 seems to be the best year to buy.

I have been kicking the idea around of selling mine. If you are interested you can text me at 570-449-5591

06's have more problems than the 04-05. Problems with lack of power, erratic tachometers, and sticky brake calipers. 05 seems to have the same sticky brake calipers. So honestly an 04 seems to be the best year to buy.

Had all these^^^ problems with the last 06 I had.:(

My truck runs mid 12's, never had a tach problem, and never had a brake issue.

My truck runs mid 12's, never had a tach problem, and never had a brake issue.

Here ya go.
81267117.jpg

I have been kicking the idea around of selling mine. If you are interested you can text me at 570-449-5591

Would you mind if I contacted you about your truck? Very interested to find out some details if possible.

Would you mind if I contacted you about your truck? Very interested to find out some details if possible.

Not at all, text works best for me at work.

06 RC black

Not sure if your still looking but have one with 24,500 miles on it that's all stock.

I can send some pics if you want. Do you have an email or text?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back