moveing

Weary- We are going to be moving back up north soon too! :) :rock: Northern Indiana for us (South Bend/Ft. Wayne) is where I would like to be... but, the Wife wants to be close to her Family, so there is still a chance for SW Michigan :)argh: ).... Indiana is a wonderful state. I loved living in Indy. :rock:

I'll tell you what smokey, It might be a bit expensive out here on the island on the east coast..... BUT, you can make a $hit ton of $$$$$ here..... I started driving wrecker and was a mechanic here pulling in 65k a year.... i know work as a liqour store clerk bringing in about 55k...... construction workers make an average of $30 to $60 and hour depending on your skills..... living is not cheap though... I rent out two bedrooms for $800 a month each.... thats the average going rate. a gallon of milk is about the same as gasoline.... $4.... box of cereal is about $5...... just to give you an idea... play your cards right though.. you can be sitting PHAT out here

Black1 said:
I heard about a "Old Man" that lived there once.... :dontknow: :D
I once knew a girl from Nantucket, she ended up going to hell in a bucket:marchmellow:

includemeout said:
I once knew a girl from Nantucket, she ended up going to hell in a bucket:marchmellow:
How come the marchmellow does not dance around anymore?:(

JRSVIPR said:
How come the marchmellow does not dance around anymore?:(
had to kick it ...............now dancing:D:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
Chattanooga...
90 miles from Atlanta, Ga.
80 miles from Knoxville, Tn.
120 miles from Nashville, Tn.
130 miles from Birmingham, Al.
400 miles from Panama City, Fl.:rock: :rock:

Kingsport...
290 miles from Atlanta, Ga.
280 miles from Nashville, Tn.
330 miles from Birmingham, Al.
600 miles from Panama City, Fl
220 miles from Chattanooga, TN...:rock: :rock: :D ;)

TNVIPER said:
Kingsport...
220 miles from Chattanooga, TN...:rock: :rock: :D ;)

i dont really care how far it is from anywhere....i just know its a shitload cheaper to live there:p :p i applied to several places in chatt earlier so we'll see how it goes....i'll be in panama if i get out there soon enough:D

o bob i found a job listing for the TVA, i'll look for the link and send it to you, it was either on monster or careerbuilder.com

220 miles from Chattanooga, TN...
??? miles to Huntsville, AL----Which is a great place to live and plenty of high tech jobs and decent cost of living.

The plant out here in georgetown ky is hiring temps big time. Starting pay is just under 16.00 an hour + ot. stick around and fulfill your three years as a temp and get hired on and make 28.00 an hour + tie payment and bonuses

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back