Moving back to the East coast

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, my time here at Fort Irwin is done... time for me to get back to the real army:D. Headed out in the morning for Fory Campbell, KY. I sure as shit won't miss this state or this post, but I will definitely miss some of the people I've met while I've been here. I've met and served with some amazing people over the past 2 years. To all of you that I've come to call friends, I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you sometime down the road.

I'll be in Phoenix tomorrow night hanging out with some VTCoA members. After that, I'll be in South Texas for a week or so at my old man's house, and then on to Kentucky. Anybody that lives along the way, let me know! I'm always up for meeting new members.

May His Angels surround and protect you, wherever you go....

Again, thanks for your service, Brad.

10hut

D

You gonna be coming to FL for the holidays?

LoveThisTruck said:
Well, my time here at Fort Irwin is done... time for me to get back to the real army:D. Headed out in the morning for Fory Campbell, KY. I sure as shit won't miss this state or this post, but I will definitely miss some of the people I've met while I've been here. I've met and served with some amazing people over the past 2 years. To all of you that I've come to call friends, I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you sometime down the road.

I'll be in Phoenix tomorrow night hanging out with some VTCoA members. After that, I'll be in South Texas for a week or so at my old man's house, and then on to Kentucky. Anybody that lives along the way, let me know! I'm always up for meeting new members.
Since Kentucky is in the south, when are you moving to the "East Coast"? :p :p :D That's like saying Stinker lives on the east coast. :D Be safe out there!! (Geez, I was kinda hoping a member was headed this way, you have to be crazy to live here, Right Scott?)

Thanks fellas. Bout to roll here in a few min. Everything's loaded up, weather looks good, and the coffee is almost done:D

Rick, I'll see you this afternoon man.

I might head out to GA... will let you guys know:burnout:

wesalbert said:
You gonna be coming to FL for the holidays?

I plan on it Wes, but I'll have to see if I can get leave when I get to my new unit. We're deploying pretty soon after so it shouldn't be an issue. I'll let you know for sure.

Good luck Brad.....it was a pleasure knowing you. Wish I could have made a pass in your truck.

Hey Brad, great getting to know you, hope everything goes grest for ya, maybe we'll cross paths again someday. Drive safe

LoveThisTruck said:
Thanks guys:)

Hey Carlos, where you at? Anybody have his number(burntrubber)? I lost it.

It's Carlo, actually..... no "s" at the end.

Like my uncle....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back