Moving back to the East coast

VENOMOUS1 said:
Look forward to meeting ya bud. Where does your pops live? Tonight is the last night at the Little River Raceway next door to Justin's house. I plan to hit the track and see what the cool air brings. Helluva way to put the truck up for a couple years!:D

My CCW class starts at 0700 tomorrow morning... won't be able to come up there tonight. I'm about 30 min south of SA. I'll be heading up right after the class. Your ass beter be there:burnout:

Damn dude I dont know how I miss this thread.

Sucks you had to leave bro. I enjoyed hittin the track with ya and getin to see the silver beast in person. I enjoyed hanging up at ft irwin with ya and really wish I would had a chance to have gone again. I know how much you hated being stuck in the middle of the desert so glad your finally a little closer to the family. BTw the fish are still alive and love the new tank.

I only hope that in the future I can race that silver truck again in something viper powered. Good luck Brotha!

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

LOL glad to hear the little guys are still hanging in there Alfredo:D

I'm getting ready to hit the road again... should be hitting Memphis tomorrow morning:burnout: Not sure where you TN guys are exactly, but I'll be rolling East on the 40 tomorrow around lunch time. Let me know if you're near by and hungry:D ... (760)964-0220

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back