Moving back to the Mainland....

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Navy is gonna let me do what I do best...crush dreams and make Men and Women!!!:D

Look out Great lakes, Illinois! There is a mean sumbitch coming your way with one badass looking RED QC SRT-10!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

(Great Lakes is the only location for the Navy's Recruit Training Command...in other words, I'm going to be a Navy "Drill Instructor" or RDC!!!);)

Awesome stuff Kris!! Wish it was Florida, but at least it's stateside!!!

When do you transfer??

ntw0rk said:
Awesome stuff Kris!! Wish it was Florida, but at least it's stateside!!!

When do you transfer??

December...got another deployment here shortly.;) (Asia sounds good...mixed with some sand.)

I wanted VP-30 but since they converted all of us FE's to AWF's the place is jam packed. Like usual ofcourse....but now we don't have anywhere to go.:(

I am currently going through the IUT but there is just not enough time. So I figured...I did Helo's, I did A-School, I did FE....why not push some "Boots"!!!:rock:

Already been there before (twice actually...Hurricane Ivan made sure of it.) so it won't be that much of a shock for me. I'm soooo EXCITED!!!!:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
December...got another deployment here shortly.;) (Asia sounds good...mixed with some sand.)

Hmmmm... I bet I could guess where that would be! ;) :marchmellow:

ntw0rk said:
Hmmmm... I bet I could guess where that would be! ;) :marchmellow:

This one should be 100 times better than the last one...Thailand....Australia...Japan...and Sand....Shootz brah!!!:D :D :D

FATJACK said:
Congratulations Kris, glad to have you back.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Just needed to relax Bro...I feel much better now.;)

Welcome Back Kris

VJ

KRAZYSRT10 said:
This one should be 100 times better than the last one...Thailand....Australia...Japan...and Sand....Shootz brah!!!:D :D :D

Yep! I did that deployment!! LOVED IT!! Is Guam in there somewhere??

ntw0rk said:
Yep! I did that deployment!! LOVED IT!! Is Guam in there somewhere??

Probably...the last time I was there, I was a "Nugget" and earned some trouble!LOL!:eek: My FE1 had just made Chief and I had just made 45 grand as an SRB....after 6 weeks of the "Ready 1" I let a little too loose. Almost didn't make the C-130 back to Hawaii. He was pissed...I would be too iIf I were on the other end. LOL!:D :D :D

I could live without going back there again!;)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Probably...the last time I was there, I was a "Nugget" and earned some trouble!LOL!:eek: My FE1 had just made Chief and I had just made 45 grand as an SRB....after 6 weeks of the "Ready 1" I let a little too loose. Almost didn't make the C-130 back to Hawaii. He was pissed...I would be too iIf I were on the other end. LOL!:D :D :D

I could live without going back there again!;)
Sounds about right! :rock: :marchmellow: :rock: :marchmellow: :rock:

Guam was the only place I ever got dragged onto the stage with an "Exotic Dancer" ;) and made to rub lotion on her...

Good times, good times.... :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Looks like the Navy is gonna let me do what I do best...crush dreams and make Men and Women!!!:D

Look out Great lakes, Illinois! There is a mean sumbitch coming your way with one badass looking RED QC SRT-10!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

(Great Lakes is the only location for the Navy's Recruit Training Command...in other words, I'm going to be a Navy "Drill Instructor" or RDC!!!);)

Drill Instructor?:dontknow: How hard is that?:confused: You put the drill bit in the drill motor and drill whatever it is that needs to be drilled.:p

So simple even a Silverback can do it. :eek: ;) :D

Congratulations Kris. :congrats: Glad to hear you are coming home.:rock:

Muh NICKEL!!! :D :rock: By December, I'll be directly across the mud puddle from you! Roy is going to need to add on to the crib for all the GTG's next year. :marchmellow: :eek: :D :D :D

Silverback said:
Drill Instructor?:dontknow: How hard is that?:confused: You put the drill bit in the drill motor and drill whatever it is that needs to be drilled.:p

Engineer's logic............. love it !!!:D :) :p

Black1 said:
Muh NICKEL!!! :D :rock: By December, I'll be directly across the mud puddle from you! Roy is going to need to add on to the crib for all the GTG's next year. :marchmellow: :eek: :D :D :D

Fo Sho Mah 5 Cent piece!!! LET'S GET IT ON!!!!:rock:

Silverback said:

Thanks John!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back