Muffler Advice - I wan it Loud!

Texas Rammers

Reaction score
Howdy... I have a 06 QC, I've had several mufflers installed but none have delivered the sound I'm looking for... The last one installed is a flowmaster and it sounds good but I would love a few more decibels if you know what I mean. Can anyone make some recommendations? I have read some treads on this subject but none really answer the mail.

Texas Rammers Club

3" exhaust piping, magnaflow x pipe, two round 3" magnaflow mufflers. My truck is LOUD!

P1010905-1.jpg

P1010902-1.jpg

P1010906-1.jpg

Any of you guys run Bassani exhaust? I run a Magnaflow midpipe(includes x pipe and high flow cats) with Bassani twin SS mufflers. It's loud!

Powersticks.. Look no further....

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

full 3" exhaust, no cats, 26" PowerSticks:rock::rock::rock:

she will talk to ya, make little girls scream & jump & big folks flip ya off & set off car alarms. love that

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Wow! I knew I could count on you guys.... I think I’m just going to order what I need and have my son weld it all together...

sleeper srt-10.... you wouldn’t happen to have a sound click?

I really like the dynomax bullets they sound amazing on the hemis so i have a feeling they would feel AWESOME on the 10s!

Any of you guys run Bassani exhaust? I run a Magnaflow midpipe(includes x pipe and high flow cats) with Bassani twin SS mufflers. It's loud!

I'm one of the few with a Bassani catback that's 3" from the mufflers back , Mopar LT headers,catless mids and it barks nicely!

16" or so... go it... I'm ordering as we speak... I'll get back once I have it all together and post some sound bits... Can't wait to wake the neighbors’:D

had one neighbor thank me. best alarm they ever had.

Back