murdered out 10's

Leave room for my build number somewhere and if you cant get it printed on there, i will get it added local 258 of 400. Nightrunners are the original "murdered 10" :D

:dontknow: so don't know what you are talking about, lol. If the Nightrunner was the original, I'm glad we went back to the drawing board and perfected the "murdered 10" look. :rock:

lol, agreed. It was kinda half ass wasnt it? Metal flake black, gunmetal gray wheels, partially blacked out headlight, gray carpet and gray seats. Lets not forget the blue nightrunner sticker on the bed. Glad that was gone when i got it. Its like they almost had the right idea, and almost executed it right. Planing on getting my wheels sent off for gloss black.

Here is 3 ideas

Here is one idea, this one would be of course for the ladies, would take "Girlz" off for the fellas. That's the front of the shirt.

Attachments

• vtcoashirt.jpg
    vtcoashirt.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 206
  • vtcoashirt2.jpg
    vtcoashirt2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 152
  • vtcoashirt3.jpg
    vtcoashirt3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 87
lol, agreed. It was kinda half ass wasnt it? Metal flake black, gunmetal gray wheels, partially blacked out headlight, gray carpet and gray seats. Lets not forget the blue nightrunner sticker on the bed. Glad that was gone when i got it. Its like they almost had the right idea, and almost executed it right. Planing on getting my wheels sent off for gloss black.

I should've gotten mine painted, but instead I went ahead and bought a pair off ebay, and just had the dodge ram center caps painted black. But I was thinking if I wanted to go back to my original look, I would always have my rims in original chrome.

I should've gotten mine painted, but instead I went ahead and bought a pair off ebay, and just had the dodge ram center caps painted black. But I was thinking if I wanted to go back to my original look, I would always have my rims in original chrome.

Did the center caps work with your replicas?

I didn't want the black to clash with the 06 metallic so I pulled the paint code off the door panel and had my buddy do them. He sanded them down to the bare alloy then sprayed them up. I think there's 2 coats of primer and 6 coats of clear. They came out AWESOME!

I didn't want the black to clash with the 06 metallic so I pulled the paint code off the door panel and had my buddy do them. He sanded them down to the bare alloy then sprayed them up. I think there's 2 coats of primer and 6 coats of clear. They came out AWESOME!

So you got the wheels color matched to your paint?

I second that! Me like! I dont notice a difference between the last two? But I like the first one and the other two.

The last two, the #Murdered Out Boyz are in different font. The last one has a fang font, while the 1st and 2nd have the same font, just different viper symbols.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back