murdered out 10's

Ok I am playing online a bit, let me know what you think.

wm-back.jpg

not tryin to bust your balls but that looks like sh@t!!!!

not tryin to bust your balls but that looks like sh@t!!!!

thanks so much for your input.

It would be stitched not some cheap iron on letters. I spent all of 5 mins working on it. just as said rough draft.

I'm going to hit up some stores & get more ideas

What about something like the: Stealth Ram Trucks Club (SRT/C) but do it like this (so it's a play on the SRT name). :dontknow:

Stealth
Ram
Trucks

Club

Could be crew, team, click?? lol and do the font like the Emblem/Viper logo. ;)

What about something like the: Stealth Ram Trucks Club (SRT/C) but do it like this (so it's a play on the SRT name). :dontknow:

Stealth
Ram
Trucks

Club

Could be crew, team, click?? lol and do the font like the Emblem/Viper logo. ;)

we can do whatever, I am trying to get feedback, I like that idea.

I haven't posted new pics of truck, murdered out almost complete. Still got chrome nerf bars and exhaust tips. Will be finished next week. Plus, since I'm a female is it cool for me to be apart of the t-shirt click and I have an idea for shirts also but won't post it unless u say yes!! :D ;)

Obviously the shirts should be black.... but I think the white letters pop too much to represent "murdered". Maybe do red lettering or red outlining with black center to match rest of shirt!?

almost got mine all blacked out all thats left are the rims. but no decent powder coaters around that dont want to soak me way more than i know it costs to powder coat rims

stealth78 said:
Obviously the shirts should be black.... but I think the white letters pop too much to represent "murdered". Maybe do red lettering or red outlining with black center to match rest of shirt!?

Even though my trucks not gonna be murdered out , I agree about the white lettering. Maybe a grey or dark grey lettering over the black t-shirt.

Even though my trucks not gonna be murdered out , I agree about the white lettering. Maybe a grey or dark grey lettering over the black t-shirt.

I agree with you,Because the shirt needs to be murdered out also. Just my .02 But hey i ride silver so?:D

Leave room for my build number somewhere and if you cant get it printed on there, i will get it added local 258 of 400. Nightrunners are the original "murdered 10" :D

im going to be down your way at the may, let me know if you want to meet up and grab a beer

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back