Mustang Killed !!!

hankthetank said:
you're an idiot! not everyone drives around town with a camera on standbye just waiting for these things to happen.........:dontknow:

Shut ur little vag lips. I'll let u know when u can speak. Don't act stupid. U know how this relationship works. Taco boy

Good kill :rock:, those 5.0's are supposed to be pretty bad. :burnout:

What kind of of numbers are you putting out with that S/C on there?

IDK what i am putting out yet, there are still a few bugs i need to work out b4 hitting the dyno

thanks

one thing i must say is the FI is alot of fun - for a street truck it pulls strong really strong

just a "tap" on the gas peddle and your moving

They dyno shop I go to is a Mustang/Lightning place. They said bone stock 5.0 GT's are putting down about 360hp to the wheels. The Boss GT's are putting down 380ish to the wheels. I've driven a bone stock 5.0 and the salesman let me get on it and they are very quick but even my QC SRT feels as fast or faster as when I drove the Mushstang. Good kill OP

Only had my truck for 6 months, and one thing I can say is that it's a bitch launching these things off the line.but once u hook up
Let the show begin.and if ur rolling it's almost impossible to lose a race lol unless ur just messing with something crazy! But I am one to say outta everything I've outran nothing feels as good as spanking those sorry ass lightnings!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back