Mustang=Slow

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
ugh this thread was going so well ... now its getting all gayed out with im so sorry i love you bull shit lol... common now lets have some more conflict.hahaha

ps everyone loves a good clean street race..

I don't come to your jobsite and slap the dick out of your ass....

Mind your own fuckin' business.....:D

How's that for conflict..............?

D

OSO said:
Street racing is good !!! Going slow is bad and if you dont agree your gay!!! That should do it:D
You might wont to rethink that statement young man.

Django said:
I don't come to your jobsite and slap the dick out of your ass....

Mind your own fuckin' business.....:D

How's that for conflict..............?

D
Way to go Tim.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

lol... blah your all a bunch of homo's ...

by the way i was thinkin we should have a street racing gtg :)... haha

I had this big response written but I decided not to post it. Either way some would have seen my point and some would not. So why bother. All I can say is believe it what you do and hope you make the right choices. We are all different due to different experience that we have encountered in life thus far. No one on this board is even close to being perfect. Now if we had Jessica Alba on here then I could not say that. Now F off.

Forgot the smilies::D :thefinger:

you want conflict...ok ill run any truck on the board with my little 4.6 liter mustang.

bigike said:
Don't take much to get a stang in the low 10's, then it's by by 10, heck even the quad cabs can't hang LOL

Dont matter...a 16 second Mustang is as much a Mustang as a 10 second Mustang......I wouldnt trade my 10 for either..

TNVIPER said:
Dont matter...a 16 second Mustang is as much a Mustang as a 10 second Mustang......I wouldnt trade my 10 for either..

LOL i was just going to say the same thing.. it dosnt matter if the stang runs 7 sec still a piece of crap..

to each is own i liked my truck but after spending 45k for the truck then anotehr 30k into it, it was just flaced. the engine is cast and goes kaboom, clutch is junk, slave leaks and explodes when you put a clutch in that can handle the stock power, wont hook up even with a new rearend, handles like a tank, and the intiror is all plastic, which it should be alot better sice its priced 50k new. I like my truck was a head turner but a pig in a blanket isn't my style. rather have a full forged motor from the factory and run 10's all day long with my radio and air on. I will gaurante that my 04 cobra will be worth more then the trucks anyday of the week. concidering I can still get over 35k for a 04 cobra and i have seen 19k for a 04 srt 10. not rtying to piss anyone off but I have owned alot of muscle cars and the truck was fun and looked like it wanted to eat the car infront of it. If you are going to keep it stock then the truck is great but as soon as you start moding you will find that the money you spend is not worth the resaullts you get, bang for the buck is really low, all I was saying.

Last edited:
avmech said:
to each is own i liked my truck but after spending 45k for the truck then anotehr 30k into it, it was just flaced. the engine is cast and goes kaboom, clutch is junk, slave leaks and explodes when you put a clutch in that can handle the stock power, wont hook up even with a new rearend, handles like a tank, and the intiror is all plastic, which it should be alot better sice its priced 50k new. I like my truck was a head turner but a pig in a blanket isn't my style. rather have a full forged motor from the factory and run 10's all day long with my radio and air on. I will gaurante that my 04 cobra will be worth more then the trucks anyday of the week. concidering I can still get over 35k for a 04 cobra and i have seen 19k for a 04 srt 10. not rtying to piss anyone off but I have owned alot of muscle cars and the truck was fun and looked like it wanted to eat the car infront of it. If you are going to keep it stock then the truck is great but as soon as you start moding you will find that the money you spend is not worth the resaullts you get, bang for the buck is really low, all I was saying.
35K for an 04 cobra??? LOL

avmech said:
Does not bother me at all, SUCK THIS you Ford drivin bastige:p :p :p

its cool, you have to know where to look. you dont buy cars from ebay lol that market is to unpredictable. you sell to the collector auction houses. and before you say barret jackson, no I dont sell with them i use other ones and yes I can get that much. I have sold 2 other with alot more miles for 28k.

well ford driving bastage for now. Still have the wifes MSRT8. I always troll around this site cause I love the peeps. I have found that the people I deal with here are very well versed in their trucks and know all the ins and outs. not alot of BS like my car runs 10's and all I have done is a cold air and a set of slicks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back