Mustang=Slow

moparracing said:
really brad ? then why did you quote me ?

talk to FerrariTruck....... he started the "BS"...... :)

FerrariTruck and I are going to the local 1/8 mile track Thursday. Maybe Whitesnake will go as well.:dontknow: I'll take some video for you.:D

Been watchin' the Lakes/Rockets blowout......... Just got back on.

What a fckin' laugh riot.......

All because a bunch'a candy assed little pussies couldn't take a bit of advice on keeping our streets safe......

Thanks to those of you who stood on the side of good sense and public safety.

I'm goin' back to what's left of the game......

Unreal.....

D

Last edited:
moparracing said:
same to ya. :D

Does this make you happy:

SpencerJuly2508264b.jpg

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
ASSHOLE does this make you happy
no it does not.

look, no one likes to be ganged up on, this fight was none of your business to begin with.......
what i said was out of line & i apologize...... i don't want anyone hurt @ the track. :eek:

Last edited:
moparracing said:
look, no one likes to be ganged up on, this fight was none of your business to begin with.......
what i said was out of line & i appologize...... i don't want anyone hurt @ the track. :eek:

Appology taken and I retract my statement. I didn't gang up on you. I just don't want anyone to promote streetracing. I appologize if I offended you. :eek:

SrtBrad said:
Appology taken and I retract my statement. I didn't gang up on you. I just don't want anyone to promote streetracing. I appologize if I offended you. :eek:
i'm not for street racing, but get really tired (as are many others) of the same winin' bitch "preachin'" against it EVERY time........ we're all adults & know the consequences of our actions.

no offense taken, have a safe run @ the track.:)

Last edited:
Went out last nite trying to work up a street race. Had my nitrous bottle all warmed up and the system armed, boy did the truck feel awesome. Could not find anyone to pull the trigger on, had one wimp in a Mustang that acted froggy but we could not get out of traffic. Dammit...

lol OMG guys this is crazy hahahahahahah yall really are something else..... if you want to go bitch at people about street racing D you need to go to www.dallasracing.net and tell them to stop doing there 60mph to 180mph pulls on I75 every monday night i think my little pussy 40 to 120 is ok... go over there an preach and see who throws the book at who lol

TNVIPER said:
Do you cruise around on a race track?....you seem to get into races all the time..LOL..;) ....I havent ever been challenged in my truck on the street...get revved at as I pass but no race....last time I had a challenge was when a Lightning challenged my former SRT8 about 2 yrs ago....I dont go much with street racing anymore but he was a smartazz....he also got his ass handed to him...never got over 85mph as I was over 5 car links ahead and pulling away..............BTW..I assure you Tim would never vote for Obama..
I have only had 2 people ever try and challenge me. I do get a lot of people that rev their engine and smile giving me the indication they are joking...

This thread was fun to read!

amtrucker22 said:
I have only had 2 people ever try and challenge me. I do get a lot of people that rev their engine and smile giving me the indication they are joking...

This thread was fun to read!

where all my races happen are in dallas where to largest car meet in the nation happends and there are alot of gearheads that think they are the shit.. i cannot help them that they don't know what they get them selfs into

Tooloe said:
lol OMG guys this is crazy hahahahahahah yall really are something else..... if you want to go bitch at people about street racing D you need to go to www.dallasracing.net and tell them to stop doing there 60mph to 180mph pulls on I75 every monday night i think my little pussy 40 to 120 is ok... go over there an preach and see who throws the book at who lol

What you street racers don't understand is that what you dismiss as bitching is a simple effort to protect people- yourselves included.

All it would take is for one person (of us) to get badly fucked up or (God forbid) die in a street race and opinions would be drastically altered around here.

I'm willing to take the vulgar insults and bullshit that some dish out as a result. But I don't want my intentions to be misunderstood. I'm not God or even your Dad for that matter- trying to ruin your fun. I'm just a guy who lost a very close loved one on the street already...and the grief never goes away.... They say that a word to the wise is sufficient.

Enough said.

D

Last edited:
Django said:
What you street racers don't understand is that what you dismiss as bitching is a simple effort to protect people- yourselves included.

All it would take is for one person (of us) to get badly fucked up or (God forbid) die in a street race and opinions would be drastically altered around here.

I'm willing to take the vulgar insults and bullshit that some dish out as a result. But I don't want my intentions to be misunderstood. I'm not God or even your Dad for that matter- trying to ruin your fun. I'm just a guy who lost a very close loved one on the street already...and the grief never goes away.... They say that a word to the wise is sufficient.

Enough said.

D

Exactly Tim, this is what people dont understand.

FerrariTruck said:
Exactly Tim, this is what people dont understand.
I under stand that if it's my time to go it's my time to go.... you cannot ask god for another 15 min of life....... if god calls me home i'm going... no if ands or butts........ even if i didn't street race what about the drunk driver who hits a mom with 3 kids at a red light because he was drunk driving... I would rather be doing 120mph on a public road aware of what the hell was going on eyes scaning the road up ahead than be sitting and get hit all because he wanted to go drinking i think i'm 150 times safer street racing than some one else who is driving intoxicated after mid night in dallas texas 75% of every one driving is drunk...... i'll take my odd at 2am street racing before i let some ass hat take my life from me.... if it's not safe i don't race if it is hell yeah i'm going to do it...because i can.... i didn't spend money on building a motor to let it sit in the garage.. i built it to put the smack down on anything that comes my way... now i respect what your doing do not get me wrong but.. i'm willing to bet that at least 75% of the people on this forum would rather take the chance of street racing than getting hit by a drunk anyday... it's like riding a Bike you are always aware of what is happening.. whos at the red light your fixing to go threw what ways do i have out of it if they pull out in front of me..... sorry id rather take my chances on the street

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back