Mustang=Slow

stick said:
my thread was in the offensive section and i dont keep trying to push my ways on people. so Fuck you. you are a asshole and why dont you just shut up about street racing. we have heard you for the past year...give it a rest.

error1.png

stick said:
my thread was in the offensive section and i dont keep trying to push my ways on people. so Fuck you. you are a asshole and why dont you just shut up about street racing. we have heard you for the past year...give it a rest.

mot48.jpg

stick said:

onca.jpg

stick said:
also i made one thread about swinging,,,,

I dont post on every thread preaching about something that has been said over and over again. So nreally you have no right to judge me.
stick said:
amen !:rock:

Last edited:
I support Tim in his drive to curb street racing. We have all done it and I'm guilty as the next guy but let's try to keep it at the track. Is that too much to ask for? With great power comes great responsibility. If you fail at the responsibility part you just might not be around to talk about it. Let's keep it real and go to the track to race and let innocent people live.

FerrariTruck said:
dude get your mouth off sticks knob already, we got ur point.
you've posted more in this thread than i.....
your "you got seved" over & over & over was weak......

how about :thefinger: & the :sheep: you rode in on. ;)

Last edited:
moparracing said:

stop it. your hurting my feelings... I didnt mean to cock block on you. feel free to get back to work

moparracing said:

I have respect for you bro. Having said that let's just chill. You expressed your opinion and so did everybody else. No need for the BS. I'm directing this at everybody not just you.

hahaha i do street race brings up something a long time ago in a .....what the hell street racin rules...i love doin it durin busy traffic and in school zones that shit is fun !!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
hahaha i do street race brings up something a long time ago in a .....what the hell street racin rules...i love doin it durin busy traffic and in school zones that shit is fun !!!!!!!

read my sig fugger......:D

SrtBrad said:
I have respect for you bro. Having said that let's just chill. You expressed your opinion and so did everybody else. No need for the BS. I'm directing this at everybody not just you.

But the rest of us didn't do any thing why are we in trouble, i told them to stop!! I did to! I said you stop but they just kept talking about cock!! Tried to make them stop we really did but every time they opened their mouth BAAAMMM Cock would fall out it was like a gay gang bang cock here there cock every where cocks flying across the room cock cock cock cock thats all they kept saying. The rest of us were scared we almost left and went street racing just to get away:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back