My 10

shikityshack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I basicly just kinda lurk around here and admire the trucks.. But I kinda wanted to show mine and get a little feeback..
She was bone stock when I bought her.. Here she is, be gentle..

Attachments

• IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 223
  • IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    1,010.9 KB · Views: 181
  • CAM01587.jpg
    CAM01587.jpg
    786.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC06842.JPG
    DSC06842.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC06843.JPG
    DSC06843.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC06845.JPG
    DSC06845.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC06834.JPG
    DSC06834.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC06852.JPG
    DSC06852.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 186
Sick truck!!, we love em all bra!!!!! As long as your not putting running boards on it! You paint the back sides of the rims black?

Shit mines bout all stock STILL...

Sick truck!!, we love em all bra!!!!! As long as your not putting running boards on it! You paint the back sides of the rims black?

Shit mines bout all stock STILL...

Thanks man.. Its hard not to love them all!!! Baddest street trucks ever!!

Um, no running boards for me sir.. lol!!

I actually had these wheels (Machined Replicas) on my Hemi Ram before I bought the SRT.. I pulled the SRT stockers off and put them in a box in favor of the ones you see..

Great looking truck! And the best color
Thanks!!.. and I 99% agree..
I would love to have a VCA edition!! Beyond that silver all the way!!!

Last edited:
welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

man, she is very well done:rock::rock::rock::rock:

TOTM canidate:rock::rock::rock:

Here she is, be gentle..
What? Aren't we always gentle around here? :dontknow: :D

Seriously though, your truck looks outstanding. From the wheels, to the paint, to the hood, I really like it. Any performance mods? Where are you from?

looks good i like the paint scheme

Thank you.. To be honest, I considered using inferno red as my secondary color originaly.. I came across your truck while searching and didn't want to copy it.. Beautiful machine you have!!

welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

man, she is very well done:rock::rock::rock::rock:

TOTM canidate:rock::rock::rock:

Thanks so much.. Means a alot to get such high praise!

What? Aren't we always gentle around here? :dontknow: :D

Seriously though, your truck looks outstanding. From the wheels, to the paint, to the hood, I really like it. Any performance mods? Where are you from?

Lol!! Yeah, gentle like baby shake syndrome, haha!! You guys can get kinda rough around here.. I realize its all in good fun though..:D

Thank you for the compliments!!

Performance mods are all basic bolt ons, nothing too serious yet..
Underdrive crank pulley, K&N cai, BBK TB, shorty headers, rear cats removed (soon to be catless), custom dual exhaust, SCT tuned by Torrie.. Jtsvp short throw shifter...
I also managed 2 broken spider gears (same time).. So I rebuilt the entire rear end replacing the spider gears with cryoed gears and new LSD clutch packs.. Plus, since mine is an 04 the 4.10s were pulled in favor of 4.56s..since I was in there..

Thats all that comes to mind.. Beyond that some minor weight reduction here and there.. I want to do more as time goes on... Cam, etc,etc...
I don't race since our local track shut down a couple years ago.. So its enough for just messing around on the street for a little fun now and then..

I'm in Missouri.

SuperSnake hood rocking the show! Beautiful look!:drool:

Thanks man :) Yep, I love my hood!!

Looking good homie

appreciate that!!!

Tastefully done truck!

Thank you ..

I very much appreciate all the kind words!! I enjoy every "build" I do but the praise makes it just a little sweeter!

What kind of bed cover is that?

I believe its an Access Vanish.. Its been awhile..
It gets the job done.. only down side is having to remove the wing if you want to open it.. this truck isn't my daily driver nor do I really haul anything in it so its rarely an issue for me..

she's a runner ! :rock:

very cool street machine ! ! !

Everything you did works well together. Very nice!!

Thanks man.. Its hard not to love them all!!! Baddest street trucks ever!!

Um, no running boards for me sir.. lol!!

I actually had these wheels (Machined Replicas) on my Hemi Ram before I bought the SRT.. I pulled the SRT stockers off and put them in a box in favor of the ones you see..

Thanks!!.. and I 99% agree..
I would love to have a VCA edition!! Beyond that silver all the way!!!

What's your plan for the stock wheels??? NICE TRUCK BRO!!

she's a runner ! :rock:

very cool street machine ! ! !

Thanks man!!
She gets it done!! :burnout: She has enough in her to snap these off on street tires!!

DSC06733.JPG

DSC06734.JPG

Everything you did works well together. Very nice!!

Appreciate that :) .. I like it all to flow.. I don't want your eyes to just focus on one spot.. If that makes since..

What's your plan for the stock wheels??? NICE TRUCK BRO!!

Thanks man!!!

stock wheels... Keeping them, I keep all the factory parts that I've pulled off it..

Very sweet ride, LOVE THE HOOD!!:rock:, (can't wait till mine arrives:D) very well done:rock:

Thanks for the compliment!!
You'll love the hood.. its gonna look SICK on your YF!!

BAD BITCH.....! :rock:

Haha, awesome!! Thanks!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back