My 10's progress

rocco787

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Starting this thread to show my truck progress over time as mods come. Also as things come and wheels go(cause they got stolen if yall remember)...anyway movin on.

First day back after making the trip to New Orleans from Maryland.
uvupy8yb.jpg

Then when I moved, and some douchebags decided they needed my wheels more than I did...
a5ejajez.jpg

yna3uvyp.jpg

So then the new wheels came...
jytujy4u.jpg

Then yesterday got my Magnaflow catback installed (video is short, will try and get a better one later). I like it a lot...
Still have to install my shifter and UD pulley.

Future mods planned:
-new head unit
-catless mids
-SCT tune
-1/2 lowering kit
-traction bars
-viper slave/master upgrade

Starting this thread to show my truck progress over time as mods come. Also as things come and wheels go(cause they got stolen if yall remember)...anyway movin on.

First day back after making the trip to New Orleans from Maryland.
uvupy8yb.jpg

Then when I moved, and some douchebags decided they needed my wheels more than I did...
a5ejajez.jpg

yna3uvyp.jpg

So then the new wheels came...
jytujy4u.jpg

Then yesterday got my Magnaflow catback installed (video is short, will try and get a better one later). I like it a lot...
Still have to install my shifter and UD pulley.

Future mods planned:
-new head unit
-catless mids
-SCT tune
-1/2 lowering kit
-traction bars
-viper slave/master upgrade

Looking good sir! Love those colors!:bandit:

That's a sad picture of your 10 on blocks. It looks so helpless, but the new wheels look great & she now looks ready to kick some ass.

Insurance came and did their assessment, wrote me a check and I bought the wheels...was pretty pain free...minus having to see my truck lookin so sad and helpless.

Where did you get rims at ?

Will you be going to No Problem raceway to make some passes?

We also have lightning meets in Gulf port if you care to tag along. The more the better. It's just for fun. We arent competitive.

Insurance came and did their assessment, wrote me a check and I bought the wheels...was pretty pain free...minus having to see my truck lookin so sad and helpless.

Did you get to go OEM or repros?

We also have lightning meets in Gulf port if you care to tag along. The more the better. It's just for fun. We arent competitive.

Where's my invite been?

a5y7u2uj.jpg

New head unit and dash piece. Also ordered my SCT so in a couple more weeks we'll have high flow cat mids, underdrive pulley, shifter and a tune.
Hoping the new mids will improve the sound. Just the catback isnt very impressive.

Going catless will make a huge improvement in sound, what catback??

Saw its a Magnaflow, nice choice, is it the one with the Tru-x muffler or the original straight through muffler????

Thats the good one that sounds totally different than their original one for our trucks, so much deeper, more V8 sounding than the raspy OE one......Nice work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back