My 15 min of fame.

Thanks guys, I owe BIGINJUN a huge thanks. The truck in the beginning of the video is actually BIGINJUN that has the Colorado License plate VPR TRK. He as an 05 RC.

Very cool! Congrats!

Very impressive numbers. Especially for the elevation. Do you have track vids as well on this build?

Very impressive numbers. Especially for the elevation. Do you have track vids as well on this build?

I have not been to the track yet. Maybe I'll head up to Bandimere on 9/11 for Test n Tune night.

Wicked Night Runner.......! Great 15min of fame....thankz 4 sharin this.....:rock:

Your welcome Steve, glad to helpout. Andre & I working out a time to do video shoot of mine as he wants to do a modern collectable series for the website. They use a spot over by Boulder for a backdrop. Just gotta get the toys cleaned up for show at NOONANs on the 14th.... Ya, you prolly get the trophy AGAIN....

Your welcome Steve, glad to helpout. Andre & I working out a time to do video shoot of mine as he wants to do a modern collectable series for the website. They use a spot over by Boulder for a backdrop. Just gotta get the toys cleaned up for show at NOONANs on the 14th.... Ya, you prolly get the trophy AGAIN....

Again...that means I beat out a pissed off GTO owner last time cause my wax looked better:D..... and my truck is just a sexy beast!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back