My 16 Y/O just got His 1st Car

It HAD Welds and slicks on it, now it has the stock 10 holes. Its a roller so we can build it together. My plans for the motor are pretty sedate with a 5 speed behind it and 4.10's it should be plenty of fun for him.:driver: :flute:

HISS said:
It HAD Welds and slicks on it, now it has the stock 10 holes. Its a roller so we can build it together. My plans for the motor are pretty sedate with a 5 speed behind it and 4.10's it should be plenty of fun for him.:driver: :flute:
:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

HISS said:

thats cool man my dad would always freak out when i started taken the truck apart :dontknow: lol

:rock: :rock: My first car was a maroon 5.0 sedan like that. Great little cars.

That's a lot of car for a 16 yr old. I hope you guys have fun with it and it doesn't end up wrapped around a tree. My first "car" was a 1986 CJ7 with the 258. I miss that Jeep.

Venom Power said:
:confused: 16 year old?!?!?!?!? I thought you were in your twenties.:dontknow:

I am 28 my wife is 32, She got pregnant at 15, and met me 15 years later.....the rest is history. I guess stepson would be the correct terminology lol.

Back