My Birthday tomorrow... Whattya got for me?

SD2005Dustin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:ridinghorse: First off, anyone on here a real Rick James Rich SOB and wanna donate something you may have laying around for your 10?

Since I'm sure the answer to that is a fat NO:toilet: ... anyone selling anything interesting? post it on here or email me [email protected]

and since it is my Birthday tomorrow, I'm gonna reply to my own thread and plead guilty to post whoring once to get to 100 posts, as thats probably all I'll get for my birthday... Maybe a Jack and coke too...

SD2005Dustin said:
and since it is my Birthday tomorrow, I'm gonna reply to my own thread and plead guilty to post whoring once to get to 100 posts, as thats probably all I'll get for my birthday... Maybe a Jack and coke too...

what ya looking for ? i might have something laying around the GAR

K&N filter? Tstat? Camshaft? Knob for my Gear Shifter... NOS heeheehee.. uh ... rims( a damaged set I can paint black and keep the stocks for that uneventful day 20 years from now that I can sell it for a hell of a profit...)

SD2005Dustin said:
K&N filter? Tstat? Camshaft? Knob for my Gear Shifter... NOS heeheehee.. uh ... rims( a damaged set I can paint black and keep the stocks for that uneventful day 20 years from now that I can sell it for a hell of a profit...)

Cam - you will need to rebuild your heads - or new ones, i dont have any K&N stuff but i do have a Volant CAI layin around, dont waste you money on a Tstat "get an SCT" and good luck with the rims

and i already gave away all my extra NOS part's / tanks to a friend

hahaha, so you do have a cam layin around?

what do you want for the Volant? and why'd you take it off? Also can you put it on and not hook it to the hood scoop...?

So you don't have a TB layin around do you?

i have a used timing chain and a set of msd wires one of them is burnt dont know which one it is though:D by the way happy bday:rock:

eddie102870 said:
i have a used timing chain and a set of msd wires one of them is burnt dont know which one it is though:D by the way happy bday:rock:

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back