My buddy borrowed my 390's to go run the beast at ATF

spray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea my buddy called yesterday to borrow my drag radials to go run the twin turbo beast that ATF built for them. It should run some crazy times.:rock:

spray said:
Yea my buddy called yesterday to borrow my drag radials to go run the twin turbo beast that ATF built for them. It should run some crazy times.:rock:
Unless he's got that beast de-tuned, I don't see it hooking up with DR's and caltracs.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
tellem good luck spray:rock:

you ever get your tranny worked out?[/quot

Will do...

Have not got the tranny fixed yet, having to save up a little money since PATC ripped me then I am going to send it to HTS

spray said:
tellem good luck spray:rock:

you ever get your tranny worked out?[/quot

Will do...

Have not got the tranny fixed yet, having to save up a little money since PATC ripped me then I am going to send it to HTS
didnt knoow if you got my last message to ya, but did you try removing the sct programmer and tunes and then try it?

spray said:
didnt knoow if you got my last message to ya, but did you try removing the sct programmer and tunes and then try it?

No I did not get that message but I will try it and give it a shot. Have you ever ran into that before?Thanks

spray said:
No I did not get that message but I will try it and give it a shot. Have you ever ran into that before?Thanks

actually a couple days after you called someone called me with the same situation as yours, dangit cant remember who it was tho:confused:
but the next day they removed the sct and tunes(even tho its not supposed to affect the tranny) but it completly fixed his, so you might give it a try, def want hurt buddy:)

spray said:
actually a couple days after you called someone called me with the same situation as yours, dangit cant remember who it was tho:confused:
but the next day they removed the sct and tunes(even tho its not supposed to affect the tranny) but it completly fixed his, so you might give it a try, def want hurt buddy:)

Gave it a shot but did not work.

Is he using the drags on the truck
or is he running against the truck. That thing is a monster it doesn't een
sound right it's so mean! He's gonna a have a hell of a time hooking on TT

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back