My Engine bay transformation!!

I'm working on it now and just finished getting the rockers adjusted according to specs ( I hope i got it right!) But this is where I am now....note how much thicker and solid the new pushrods are over the oem ones!

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

If your intake is still off you should get Tonys coils. When your done its going to look badass.

If your intake is still off you should get Tonys coils. When your done its going to look badass.

I have Tony's coils and wires with the boots already ;)

I'm finished for the night and iv'e got the pc'd T-stat cover on and swapped over the fuel rails and everything on the new intake. I took the plugs off to be able to turn over the engine easier while adjusting the rockers so i'm going to go ahead and replace them while there off even though mine have less than 10 miles on them...... Tomorrow i'm hoping to have the valve covers on and intake in......it's look great with the new black bolts and washers everywhere!

It's 4:45 am here and im tired....been working on the truck all evening and night while the girl went out with her friends!

Here she is...i'll clean her up some more tom and take better pics... I still have to figure out how to mount/route the catch can and hoses....

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

Looks freakin awesome dude, seriously, you should be very proud of that engine bay. Nice work!

What aren't ya happy with?

That means he is still trying to figure it out. :p

Having those 2 extra doors taken off?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back