My Engine bay transformation!!

Yeah dude seriously, you can't put all that sexiness in there.... and leave that ugly ass stock air box:confused:

Call Justin back;)

Yea I know but I don't want any loss in hp switching to a cai.......but I really do think I want one just for the looks

NIIIIIICCEE. Thats going to look good. Im sure you will come up with something good for the air filter box. I didnt notice any HP loss with my CAI.

Go with the jmb and either have it wrapped as well or just do a gloss black and have ur forum name put on there by way of red vinyl sticker and color match that to the viper on the valve covers

jtsvp did all the carbon wrap on Troys items, and are currently doing a oem box and air tube also which is troys if he desires to have it

looks good , now show the after pictures...:argh::rock::argh:

stop playing on the internet - dont you got work to do ? get R done !!!!!

Haha I get up at 0430 to do PT before regular company PT and then don't get off until 1700! Crap man I get tired! But ill have the intake, valve covers and t-stat cover off today after work! I may start on the rockers as well....waiting on my new black bolts and washers thanks to Spud hooking me up with the site!

Going to look awesome when finished Troy:rock::rock:

Haha I get up at 0430 to do PT before regular company PT and then don't get off until 1700! Crap man I get tired! But ill have the intake, valve covers and t-stat cover off today after work! I may start on the rockers as well....waiting on my new black bolts and washers thanks to Spud hooking me up with the site!

Cant say i miss those days hahaa. I went to the darkside and joined the Nasty guard

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back