My first breakdown

furgy667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving down the interstate about 80 , she just falls flat on her face.1 dead fuel pump . She only has 8,050 miles on the odo . I hate having to spend money on her so soon after I bought her , at the same time it is just killing me that she is not in the driveway. The strange thing is i tried to get them to overnight the pump even if I had to pay more so I could get her back where she belongs.

Brandon

Last edited:
furgy667 said:
Driving down the interstate about 80 , she just falls flat on her face.1 dead fuel pump . She only has 8,050 miles on the odo . I hate having to spend money on her so soon after I bought her , at the same time it is just killing me that she is not in the driveway. The strange thing is i tried to get them to overnight the pump even if I had to pay more so I could get her back where she belongs.

Brandon

No warranty? :dontknow:

Sorry to hear, that's a bummer for sure . . . :eek: :(

Oh, and I read where you're from north AL - you should come to the Chattanooga GTG & Dyno on Oct 25th. Click the link in my sig! :rock:

it will be okay, you just have to think about it as she is getting taken care of, she will be back faster than you know it.

Its an 04 so its past the time limit. At least my insurance has free roadside assistance! Still not the way to start out the day for sure .

Brandon

Last edited:
furgy667 said:
Its an 04 so its past the time limit. At lest my insurance has free roadside assistance! Still not the way to start out the day for sure .

Brandon

That sucks dude... but it could always be worse:D Atleast it was nothing serious

Truck is back home! I killed me to be without it for the 4 days but picked it up yesterday , and drove it grannys house (200 miles) without a hitch . I wish I could have used the money to make it faster but just happy to get her back !

Brandon

Awesome.........

I love good news

Nothing like getting the truck back after a little wait. It feels like you just bought it when you get back in. It's one of those situations that makes you appreciate the truck. Glad you have her back.:rock:

furgy667 said:
Truck is back home! I killed me to be without it for the 4 days but picked it up yesterday , and drove it grannys house (200 miles) without a hitch . I wish I could have used the money to make it faster but just happy to get her back !

Brandon

Worry not Furgy. That was money well spent; she's back on the road. making her faster will happen in time. Enjoy her as she progresses performance-wise.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back