My friend test & tune.

Some cool videos. A Jeep Srt8 is on my wishlist!

I almost bought a jeep instead of the truck, But they were 10K if not more at the time.

I would not mind getting a Magnum SRT8 I like them :rock:

It was almost what I chose as well but like you said price was up there and wasn't really an awd guy. I was weary of breakage but shoulda know the strength of Jeep parts used would handle awd launches.
Sadly my first ass whoopin in Mexico came from an unsuspecting low 12s SRT 8 Jeep and he walked me. I was a Bone Stock QC and damn near took my truck back and said fawk it and get the Jeep. I couldn't do it :(
Really loved my truck after weeks of owning it and it was rare. So I immediately started modding. Same Jeep doesn't have a chance now :chain:
I don't stand a chance against a SC/TC one though.:rock:
Those guys are rockin

It was almost what I chose as well but like you said price was up there and wasn't really an awd guy. I was weary of breakage but shoulda know the strength of Jeep parts used would handle awd launches.
Sadly my first ass whoopin in Mexico came from an unsuspecting low 12s SRT 8 Jeep and he walked me. I was a Bone Stock QC and damn near took my truck back and said fawk it and get the Jeep. I couldn't do it :(
Really loved my truck after weeks of owning it and it was rare. So I immediately started modding. Same Jeep doesn't have a chance now :chain:
I don't stand a chance against a SC/TC one though.:rock:
Those guys are rockin

A lot of guys are just doing 2WD in the jeeps now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmUJxuG140]BuilderBills Jeep Hauling the Mail! - YouTube[/ame]

That picture has been my background on my work computer since Drag Week!! Everybody at work likes to remind me that mine will never do that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back