My girl (Willow) is in the doggy hospital:

When I die, I want to be reincarnated as a pet in Tim and Lynette's house.

For those of you that have not visited the F Thread, Willow is back at the vet again. :(

Hopefully Tim will pass along the information here shortly or you can head for the other thread and see the latest.

Well, after yesterday's little scare, Willow came come last nite with some new anti nausea meds and was one tuckered out pup......

She's tired of being at the Vet's.......

Today she has been really good, glad to be home...sighing and sleeping alot...

She comes down the stairs on her own and has no sensitivity around the incision.... The bruising around the site is also subsiding..

She's eating small amounts of food at a time and keeping it down..... I'll spare you all the comments on bladder and bowel regularity, but everything's OK there too..

One day at a time.....Still waiting on tissue biopsy results......Keep yer fingers crossed and your hearts optimistic..... All prayers are welcome....

I'll sneak a patient pikkie ASAP.....

Thanks again, y'all....Willow appreciates it too....

D

glad to hear the Willow is doing better,shes one cute pup,and everything is going to be o.k. there Tim.

brat said:
glad to hear the Willow is doing better,shes one cute pup,and everything is going to be o.k. there Tim.

Thanks bro......

Here's a quick snap of Willow's " I'm trying to rest..... Do ya mind....?" look.....

Patient resting comfortably....

Django

Silent D said:
Thanks bro......

Here's a quick snap of Willow's " I'm trying to rest..... Do ya mind....?" look.....

Patient resting comfortably....

Django

That's the "Damn, don't I get any privacy at all in this place" look.;) :D

Hey Willow, we all love you.:) :rock:

Great news Tim. I hope Willow is over the hump, and on the road to a full recovery.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back