My headlights don't work

Wolfboy10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I've got a problem and I'm pretty sure some of you have had it too. My headlights in my 2004 won't turn on but the fog lights work and only one of the high beams come on. If you can throw ideas out there I'll do em or I'll tell you if I've already done it. Thank you

Bulbs?????

Bulbs?????
Haha knowing me it would be the most obvious thing but no. I did bulbs, headlight switch, multifunction switch and I tried to find my fcm (front-end control module) and couldn't find it. So I'm thinking about moving on to hard wiring.

Do you have HID's?

Check your fuses. There is no way in hell two headlights just went bad and it's the wiring.

It's the module. Every Dodge of this generation in our company fleet has had this issue. They default to one high beam...or DRL depending.

It's the module. Every Dodge of this generation in our company fleet has had this issue. They default to one high beam...or DRL depending.

At least when Dodge knew they were putting in a shitty setup they took the time to make sure you could still get home with one light! Lol!

When you say module you mean fcm correct? Because I have 1 high beams that work so that's probably the problem

I would think so. I can't see Dodge doing something special.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back