My HEMI got some more "RAGE"

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys i got some good news. After getting some more cash and the help of Rage motorsports i made a few changes in the HEMI. My plans were to go 392 and its was all said and done but after seeing how much more i have under the table i talked to james and we decided to make a few changes to add a little more cubes to the HEMI. So from a......

4.05 x 3.795= 392ci

it is now a

4.05 x 4.080= 420ci

Which in MOPAR words is a 426 even though its really a 420

Im still going to use the 392 (23x/23x) cam in the 426 but when i get more cash i will get a custom grinde from RAGE Motorsports and send my converter to Circle D to make it match the Set up....

Damn Ray, that's awesome. :rock: If you keep upgrading the build you are going to have to trailer that hot rod to the track.

Well the motor is already at the house but studying comes first so once i feel good with the info for the test ill take a weekend to install it

Well the motor is already at the house but studying comes first so once i feel good with the info for the test ill take a weekend to install it

ahhh, thought it was still at the machine shop, have you already assembled it?

ahhh, thought it was still at the machine shop, have you already assembled it?

yeah just need to put the pulley, water pump, and 6.1L intake, rocker arms with the pushrods. When i say its done i really mean long block as in jsut block and heads bolted down buts its back at home just waiting for me to install it but studying comes first. Ill find time maybe next week :):rock:

ought to be a pretty good race...maybe we'll see each other on the streets of Htown and find out 1 night :)

ought to be a pretty good race...maybe we'll see each other on the streets of Htown and find out 1 night :)

Maybe but i no longer street race i have seen what has been happening to many time with friends and these judge arent taking this street racing lightly...Sorry bud so anytime at the track.

Ill lose everyone if i get a felony and my son will suffer for that

Maybe but i no longer street race i have seen what has been happening to many time with friends and these judge arent taking this street racing lightly...Sorry bud so anytime at the track.

I dont think anyone came blame you for that one bro. Family comes first.

:rock:i never cared much for street racing, too many excuses about "i didn't hear the honks...blah blah blah blah blah..... thats why i like the track

Yeah what really got my attention was the birth of my son but also my friend that lost his CDL, 6 months in jail for his first time getting caught. I cant afford that plus the court and lawyers fees....JUST NOT WORTH IT.

I dont have a problem letting someone drive my truck for a street race but MAYBE

:rock:i never cared much for street racing, too many excuses about "i didn't hear the honks...blah blah blah blah blah..... thats why i like the track

lmao if only you knew the crap i hear on a local forum. The excuses come out only when they lose but 2 min later fi they win there is no excuse..WTF

I spun form a 60 roll in a 4.8, 5.3....yeah right

My tranny is slippin or to hot

My manifold is heat soked

my tuned not 100% ( what tuner will let you leave not 100%???)

and the list goes on so thats another reason as to why i stop cause noone can stand losing to a DODGE

i can respect that...

Yeah what really got my attention was the birth of my son but also my friend that lost his CDL, 6 months in jail for his first time getting caught. I cant afford that plus the court and lawyers fees....JUST NOT WORTH IT.

I dont have a problem letting someone drive my truck for a street race but MAYBE

I know exactly what you mean. i have my class A to drive my rig and a semi on the off-season. in IL they are VERY strict on any kind of ticket if you have your CDL, and my CDL is my bread and butter. so i completely understand. we also cannot be over a .04 BAC, even in your personal vehicle if you posses a CDL. dont understand it, but that is the law. so i cant really do anything fun. lol

I know exactly what you mean. i have my class A to drive my rig and a semi on the off-season. in IL they are VERY strict on any kind of ticket if you have your CDL, and my CDL is my bread and butter. so i completely understand. we also cannot be over a .04 BAC, even in your personal vehicle if you posses a CDL. dont understand it, but that is the law. so i cant really do anything fun. lol

Yup my Class B is my bread & butter too i need to it drive fire apparatus and with out a license they will send you to downtown to work in a office and with a felony you have NO JOB...

I think someone of it has to do with growing up cause in my up to a couple of yrs ago i didnt care about the consequences

actually you better reread that rule ,,the limit for alcohol is 0 now on a cdl ,,you can gargle with scope mouthwash and loose your license ,,
P/S i have a class a CDL with hazmat and double and triples ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back