My Hennessey Performance experience.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
thats funny he did give me three stickers.
:rock: :rock: :rock: and now you know exactly where to apply them :rock: :rock: :rock:

Just to put in my $.02. I had to take my turbos off my truck because I think the seals went bad. So me and some friends took off the turbos and sent them to Hennessey. They sent them to Persision and they rebuilt the turbos. Persision sent them back to Hennessey and inturn are coming to me. This all took about 4 weeks which I thought was just fine. Granted I was dealing with Nick and he is pretty much on top it for me.

So far my dealing with Hennessey has been just fine... "knock on wood" :)

Hilgee said:
Just to put in my $.02. I had to take my turbos off my truck because I think the seals went bad. So me and some friends took off the turbos and sent them to Hennessey. They sent them to Persision and they rebuilt the turbos. Persision sent them back to Hennessey and inturn are coming to me. This all took about 4 weeks which I thought was just fine. Granted I was dealing with Nick and he is pretty much on top it for me.

You must be special :dontknow: :dontknow: Good news at least :D

Hilgee said:

You have Walts old truck, right?
Didn't Hennessey already have to replace both turbo's once because it smoking like crazy? Now they're being replaced again? Doesn't sound like he ever got it right....

I don't think I'd be a happy camper...:eek:

Hilgee said:

You are definitly in the minority. Very few have any luck in dealing with him.

Ya I have Walts truck.

Nick heard from Persision that the seals were going bad because of "hot" shutdown. I have bought a turbo timer from Greddy and will install it when I put the turbos back on. I got the timer but all of the instruction Japanise??? Does anybody have any Ideas of how to install it????:dontknow:

WELL I JUST TALKED TO THE GUY THAT BOUGHT MY CRACKED CHROME INTAKE AND APARENTLY THIS IS NOT THE SAME INTAKE. SO I RETRACT THE STATEMENT WHERE I SAID THAT HE WAS SELLING IT ON EBAY. IT IS NOT THE SAME INTAKE.

TheSickness said:
Henne.......................what :dontknow:

Here is what I got for $105,000.00 and was only able to sell for 47K and took a 57K LOSS.....all beacuse it was a Hennessey Twin Turbo :dontknow: :dontknow:
100_0013.jpg

100_0011.jpg

100_0002-1.jpg

100_0001.jpg

UpInSmoke.jpg

Hilgee said:
Ya I have Walts truck.

Nick heard from Persision that the seals were going bad because of "hot" shutdown. I have bought a turbo timer from Greddy and will install it when I put the turbos back on. I got the timer but all of the instruction Japanise??? Does anybody have any Ideas of how to install it????:dontknow:

PM me with the model# and I can help you out, Ive put a bunch of them in on the SRT4's
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back