My kid wrecked my truck yesterday... :/. Another 2005 QC deader than Hell!

MrBIGWORM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be scrapping what's left soon. I had what's left of her towed out the my land by my barn. All body items are junk! But the motor, tranny, driveshaft, rearend, rotors, brakes, and stereo, amp, and other misc. items will be up for sale as soon as I get them free of their entrapment inside of what's left of the truck...
I'm very bummed out today :/
This is truck #3 gone now.
#1 was stolen 3 months after she came off of the assembly line (first QC delivered to Austin)
#2 was blown up by me using too much NOS and the drag strip ( my dumbass Hmm note to self... Baby the next one!)
#3 - the one that died yesterday - my kid got on it too hard, she got sideways on him, he over corrected, she spun, hit the curb, blew out the tire, split the rim in half and rolled a couple of times as she fell about 15 ft into a creek full of trees and huge rocks!

Pics to follow soon as I figure out how to post them up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 746
More pics

Another pic of her...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 503
Another pic

On the wrecker finally

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 631
Another pic

Finally at the house...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 629
Oh ya...

The wing is just scratched... Could be repainted and reused

Were the front seats usable? Where they removed? I want the brackets that held the seats?

Hate to be the Vulture of the bunch. Could I get the VIN for the Registry

Sorry for your loss, hope you boy is OK

I am really sorry to hear about the loss of your truck but hopefully your son made it out whole.

This is terrible! The main thing is that your son is OK I hope. Sorry this happened.

Thanks, yes, my son is ok! Just bruised, thank you GOD!
I have not removed anything yet.
Seats are in fair condition.
I will post up the Vin soon...
As well as pics of the parts as I pull them from the wreck...there is more that are ok than first thought...

Sorry to read this but at least your Boy is OK. More of these trucks out there if you look for #4...

Glad your son is ok and sorry about the truck.
But who the heck loads a vehicle upside down on a flat bed and delivers it on its side? WTF?

Ha. I'd be minus one son, once I got my hands on him!!! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Trucks do their job

Good to hear your son is ok the trucks seem to do their job of protecting people

WOWWWW!!!! So glad your boy is ok!

Next time show him where the brake is before you turn him loose, or put a kid proof "valet flash" on it.

Seriously, though I'm very sorry this happened to your truck and your son must feel bad. Glad he is ok, that's the important thing. :rock:

Trucks are a dime a dozen ..........

I like the way they towed it. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back