My kid wrecked my truck yesterday... :/. Another 2005 QC deader than Hell!

Sorry to hear about truck, there is plenty of them out here if you want another one. After your son get better tell him he has to buy the next one lol. I would like to buy the the rear bumper and 10 inch speaker. You can send pics to 706-662-1184 whenever you get a chance. Thanks in advance

Damn this sucks. Guess you will have to hunt for #4. Glad to hear your son is not to much worse for the wear.

RAM SRT- 10 Parts for sale

Thanks, yes, my son is ok! Just bruised, thank you GOD!
I have not removed anything yet.
Seats are in fair condition.
I will post up the Vin soon...
As well as pics of the parts as I pull them from the wreck...there is more that are ok than first thought...

I want the front brackets & bolts that secure the front seats to the floor and any bolt that secure the seats to the brackets.:D

Thank God the kid is ok.:)

Hate to be the Vulture of the bunch. Could I get the VIN for the Registry

Sorry for your loss, hope you boy is OK

efe632611ebef70e126d6680816d510d.jpg

Sad #3...
Bummed. Found a used Dakota for sale.
Vin # for my 10, "Thirsty-girl" is : *****************
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad #3...
Bummed. Found a used Dakota for sale.
Vin # for my 10, "Thirsty-girl" is : *****************
:(

Thank You Sir, would you like me to clear the VIN from the posts

Last edited:
You know any history by the vin? Date made ? #?

Dodge RAM SRT-10

Details
MrBIGWORM
VTR-0692

Build Number: #1176 of 5109
2005 Flame Red Clear Coat Build Number: #200 of 1447
2005 Flame Red Clear Coat QC Build Number: #82 of 930
Build Date: 11/18/2004
2005 DODGE RAM SRT-10 1500 QUAD CAB PICKUP
PR4A Flame Red Clear Coat

For Sale: Last Seen For Sale:

First Seen For Sale:
10/24/2009

Notes
Empire Motors

I will be scrapping what's left soon. I had what's left of her towed out the my land by my barn. All body items are junk! But the motor, tranny, driveshaft, rearend, rotors, brakes, and stereo, amp, and other misc. items will be up for sale as soon as I get them free of their entrapment inside of what's left of the truck...
I'm very bummed out today :/
This is truck #3 gone now.
#1 was stolen 3 months after she came off of the assembly line (first QC delivered to Austin)
#2 was blown up by me using too much NOS and the drag strip ( my dumbass Hmm note to self... Baby the next one!)
#3 - the one that died yesterday - my kid got on it too hard, she got sideways on him, he over corrected, she spun, hit the curb, blew out the tire, split the rim in half and rolled a couple of times as she fell about 15 ft into a creek full of trees and huge rocks!

Pics to follow soon as I figure out how to post them up...

Wow! Sorry to hear this but happy to hear your son is not only alive, but seemingly unscathed! That's awesome work of God seeing the trucks pictures and where it landed. You can always get another truck as everyone else has said.

Before I go under the hood scavenging, is anyone interested in just buying the dead carcass? All surviving parts included?
$7000 obo?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back