My mouth got a "kill" yesterday! lol

Wastelands Warrior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On Sunday my cell phone gave up the ghost, so I went to Verizon to get a replacement. It was going to take a while to program my new one with all the info from my old one, so I figured I'd run down the street to hit up Dunkin Donuts for a cupa joe. Well, as I pulled in the lot I noticed some Gangsta wanna be's hanging in the lot with a riced out Civic and Mazda 3 [or 6, or 9, or what ever the hell it's called.] As I got out of the truck I noticed them eyeballing it and me, but they didn't say anything, and I didn't have anything to say to them, either...lol. So, I get my java, and as I'm walking back to my truck the dude with the Mazda yells over "Hey man, my buddy wants to run you," meaning the guy in the Civic. So, I walked over, and luckily I had 500 bucks in my wallet from some parts I sold on Saturday. I took the 500 out, showed them, and said "Let's see your money." Of course they got all tongue tied and mumbly and said they just want to run "for fun." So, I said my fun comes from winning money. And I ended it by telling then if they came up with the bucks and saw me around town to flag me down and prepare to lose. lol :D

Thats awesome!! must be a Dunkin Donuts thing... all the rice burners hang at my local also.. great call out. You woulda smoked them:burnout::burnout: They just dont know who their messin with

On Sunday my cell phone gave up the ghost, so I went to Verizon to get a replacement. It was going to take a while to program my new one with all the info from my old one, so I figured I'd run down the street to hit up Dunkin Donuts for a cupa joe. Well, as I pulled in the lot I noticed some Gangsta wanna be's hanging in the lot with a riced out Civic and Mazda 3 [or 6, or 9, or what ever the hell it's called.] As I got out of the truck I noticed them eyeballing it and me, but they didn't say anything, and I didn't have anything to say to them, either...lol. So, I get my java, and as I'm walking back to my truck the dude with the Mazda yells over "Hey man, my buddy wants to run you," meaning the guy in the Civic. So, I walked over, and luckily I had 500 bucks in my wallet from some parts I sold on Saturday. I took the 500 out, showed them, and said "Let's see your money." Of course they got all tongue tied and mumbly and said they just want to run "for fun." So, I said my fun comes from winning money. And I ended it by telling then if they came up with the bucks and saw me around town to flag me down and prepare to lose. lol :D

Great mouth kill bro! :driver:

Thats awesome!! must be a Dunkin Donuts thing... all the rice burners hang at my local also.. great call out. You woulda smoked them:burnout::burnout: They just dont know who their messin with

Heh, yeah, I don't know what it is with DD and Ricers. Years ago I had a buddy who owned a DD, and one night I went by there, and the place was packed wall to wall with Ricers, and they were being real A-holes. So I called my buddy, and he put in a word to the local 5.0 and they came down and wrote a bunch of tickets before clearing the lot out. One thing the cops don't want is the owner of the local DD being upset...:D

BTW, where in Jersey are you? Maybe we can form a tag team and run all the ricers outa town. lol

Heh, yeah, I don't know what it is with DD and Ricers. Years ago I had a buddy who owned a DD, and one night I went by there, and the place was packed wall to wall with Ricers, and they were being real A-holes. So I called my buddy, and he put in a word to the local 5.0 and they came down and wrote a bunch of tickets before clearing the lot out. One thing the cops don't want is the owner of the local DD being upset...:D

BTW, where in Jersey are you? Maybe we can form a tag team and run all the ricers outa town. lol

The guys all stari at me when i go by like they saw a ghost... i usually give them a lil WHOOMP WHOOMP:thefinger:, but none have enough balls to come out and play... i guess if you cant run with the big dogs... stuff ur pie hole with another doughnut.lol I live in Oxford, Hackettstown/washington area. warren co.

The guys all stari at me when i go by like they saw a ghost... i usually give them a lil WHOOMP WHOOMP:thefinger:, but none have enough balls to come out and play... i guess if you cant run with the big dogs... stuff ur pie hole with another doughnut.lol I live in Oxford, Hackettstown/washington area. warren co.

I know where Oxford is...that's a nice area of this God forsaken state! Every once in a while I get a hankering for Hot Dog Johnny's hot dogs and come up through your turf to go git me some. :)

I live 5 min from that weenie shack. how far are you? i got a couple more things to put on my 10 (should be here this week), then ill be ready to rip sum shiat up! we def got to represent the VTCOA to those silly rice pickin noise makers...

I live 5 min from that weenie shack. how far are you? i got a couple more things to put on my 10 (should be here this week), then ill be ready to rip sum shiat up! we def got to represent the VTCOA to those silly rice pickin noise makers...

I'm about an hour away, by New Brunswick. In April I am going to be moving a couple towns over, and once I'n all moved in I am taking my 10 off the raod to install all my new goodies. Hopefully in March I'll be back on the road ready to kick arse again.

Wayne i used to live in phillipsburg grew up there. Went to school in Florida then moved to the jersey shore. I miss the back roads out that way. I go up to see my boys every so often though.

Ida run the Civic. When I was a kid, some of the older dudes in town had cars that were really quick, as opposed to our vehicles that we just thought were quick. They used to do exactly what you did: throw out some amount of that we couldn't afford, knowing that would get us to leave them alone. I always felt like they were snubbing us because we were young, and wondered why they couldn't remember what it was like to be young too.

Ida run the Civic. When I was a kid, some of the older dudes in town had cars that were really quick, as opposed to our vehicles that we just thought were quick. They used to do exactly what you did: throw out some amount of that we couldn't afford, knowing that would get us to leave them alone. I always felt like they were snubbing us because we were young, and wondered why they couldn't remember what it was like to be young too.

Remember what? Young? Oh right, $0.21 for 1st cigarettes, $0.21 first gallon of gas and $0.15 for a Coors. :rock: Paid $3,700 for my first Olds Cutlass (loaded, the care not me) back in '69----that's 1969 not 1869 caveman. :D

Oh yeah, I carry my title to bluff them I probably can't out run. Title for title makes the squeamish move on. Most with really hot car/trucks are young and own big $'s on them so can't produce a title anyway. :dontknow:Sometimes it fun to be an old geezer. :D:D

I just told an 80 year old man off...he was driving a grand Marquis with dual exhaust, it looked mean....I stuck my head out the window and yelled....HEY OLD MAN YOU DONT WANT NONE!!! HE DIDNT!!

I just told an 80 year old man off...he was driving a grand Marquis with dual exhaust, it looked mean....I stuck my head out the window and yelled....HEY OLD MAN YOU DONT WANT NONE!!! HE DIDNT!!
Was he chasing a criminal? I heard that some Grand Marquis owners do that sort of thing. :D

I guess a mouth kill is something totally different where im from...It has to do with taking a huge load/wate a minute- guess it is the same!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back