My mouth got a "kill" yesterday! lol

I'm about an hour away, by New Brunswick. In April I am going to be moving a couple towns over, and once I'n all moved in I am taking my 10 off the raod to install all my new goodies. Hopefully in March I'll be back on the road ready to kick arse again.

Only have had my 10 for about two years and only just reasently have had the time or the coin to make my truck mine. Bolting goodies on the fastest production truck in the world is better than Christmas :rock: lol and twice as expensive lol, u know what they say.... u gotta pay to play, but worth every single penny without a doubt

Wayne i used to live in phillipsburg grew up there. Went to school in Florida then moved to the jersey shore. I miss the back roads out that way. I go up to see my boys every so often though.

Hit me up when ur up this way my man, we'll hit up the riverside for a beer, when I had my busa I found lots of real cool roads in this area to do some...... testing? :driver::driver::burnout:Lol but haven't had the viper over to many of them yet.

Yeah i used to take my cobalt ss on the back roads in pburg. Was one prob mile long road the cops never even came close to patrolling. It was perfect besides the sharp turn about halfway thru. Hit it going 100 one time it was a good time. Also almost got suspended from high school when a kid sent a video of me destroying a kid who kept talking in a celica haha. The good old days.

But absolutely I usually go up once a month or so. It's a depressing drive out that way...

Bump

Just yelled at an old lady who parked in front of my driveway. That'll teach her..

So i was headed to the coin star at walmart because my food stamp card is empty....I was stalking prey like a coon eating garbage..Rolled up to my first victim...A bad as 1986 cavalier z24 ya know the fast ones, i reached into my phat sack of pennies and tossed a hand full at the z like Nolan Ryan on meth...The mullet headed white guy didnt even want none....My next victim was a stout ford probe GT, just like before i hurled a hand full of lincolin heads at her so fast, she didnt even know it was coming....Then i shouted at the lady, you dont want none bitch, she sped away in shear fright of my 10 cylinder beast...MOUTHKILLS!!! MOUTHKILLS!! GOTA REP THE RAM SRT10!!!

So i was headed to the coin star at walmart because my food stamp card is empty....I was stalking prey like a coon eating garbage..Rolled up to my first victim...A bad as 1986 cavalier z24 ya know the fast ones, i reached into my phat sack of pennies and tossed a hand full at the z like Nolan Ryan on meth...The mullet headed white guy didnt even want none....My next victim was a stout ford probe GT, just like before i hurled a hand full of lincolin heads at her so fast, she didnt even know it was coming....Then i shouted at the lady, you dont want none bitch, she sped away in shear fright of my 10 cylinder beast...MOUTHKILLS!!! MOUTHKILLS!! GOTA REP THE RAM SRT10!!!

LMAO! I'm dying

I think we just found the next fuckin' Hunter S. Thompson in here..if you need to know who the fuck is he??..goggle it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back