"My name is Ram, and my tank is full"

RAM82A1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody sick of this commercial yet? How lame of an advertisement. I know they're trying to separate the Ram name from Dodge, but couldn't they come up with something better:dontknow:

Saw it the other night...... nearly puked it was so fkn lame.....

And they actually pay these airheads to come up with this shit....

Go figure......

D

It's that whole "spoken word" neo-Beat bullshit coming home to roost. :rolleyes: I'll tell ya.... it's like these goofy bastards saw a bad movie Vogue put on about the Hippie/Beat era in our history and said "hey those clothes look really cool! And, I just love the way those people talked"..... "So, let's put that in a ad because the average age group that buys pickup trucks happens to have grown up in that time!"... They don't even have a f*ckin clue. It's a bunch of BABIES fresh outta college working for some ad agency, thinking they can connect with a demographic. It's like the whole "GREEN" ad campaign shit everyone is doing. I'm surprised they don't have "green" cigarette ads. :dontknow: :argh: ..... bah!

Not as bad as the Chevy commercials with Howie Long. One where he bragged on the Chevy truck getting 315 HP.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Now I'm afraid to go down to the dealer, I'm afraid one of the RAM trucks will try and fork mine:D :D :D

That's why I turned off my satellite years ago. Nothin on there but this shit. Had it on to watch sports and a few other things, but it's just repetitive trash trying to sell something else, so away it went.
Saw the Ram commercial at a friends house Thanksgiving watching Dallas kick the Raider's ass. Liked the light beer commercial where the girl nail gunned the guy's boutineer on though:D :D

Black1 said:
It's that whole "spoken word" neo-Beat bullshit coming home to roost. :rolleyes: I'll tell ya.... it's like these goofy bastards saw a bad movie Vogue put on about the Hippie/Beat era in our history and said "hey those clothes look really cool! And, I just love the way those people talked"..... "So, let's put that in a ad because the average age group that buys pickup trucks happens to have grown up in that time!"... They don't even have a f*ckin clue. It's a bunch of BABIES fresh outta college working for some ad agency, thinking they can connect with a demographic. It's like the whole "GREEN" ad campaign shit everyone is doing. I'm surprised they don't have "green" cigarette ads. :dontknow: :argh: ..... bah!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

all we need are bongo drums and candles for this stupid poetry reading....sick of it

My name is Viper and my tank is always empty!​

All those commercials need is Dennis Hoipper doing the "spoken word" thing and they would be complete...I saw one for the first time yesterday ..it sucked..

RAM82A1 said:
Anybody sick of this commercial yet? How lame of an advertisement. I know they're trying to separate the Ram name from Dodge, but couldn't they come up with something better:dontknow:
I am, for sure! :puke:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back