My new best time

Trainman said:
Justin.....I guess if anything can be said for sure...is that this competition between us has proven without any shadow of a doubt ...that RED is the fastest (stock) color:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
right on:rock: wonder if the east coast guys are gonna get in on this?

Ok. I just dont get it. . . :) :confused:

My 1/8 ET is .6 seconds slower than yours and Trainman's but my MPH is about the same. My best 1/8 ET & MPH (same run) is 8.52 @ 86.9.

My 1/4 ET is .7 seconds slower, but my MPH is only 2MPH less. My best 1/4 ET is 13.1 @ 108.7.)

(Maybe it's these damn VTCOA coozies Jack made. I've been using the shit out of them lately . . . :D)

Edit: I forgot to extend some props while in my drunken stuper . . . Damn, it's early too!! :eek: :D

Great job!!!! :congrats:

Roz-SRT said:

My 1/8 ET is .6 seconds slower than yours and Trainman's but my MPH is about the same. My best 1/8 ET & MPH (same run) is 8.52 @ 86.9.

My 1/4 ET is .7 seconds slower, but my MPH is only 2MPH less. My best 1/4 ET is 13.1 @ 108.7.)

(Maybe it's these damn VTCOA coozies Jack made. I've been using the shit out of them lately . . . :D)

Edit: I forgot to extend some props while in my drunken stuper . . . Damn, it's early too!! :eek: :D

what was your 60' time

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
what was your 60' time

Best I've ever finagled was a 2.0x. I'm kinda scared to strap on some drag radials cause I want my stock clutch to last as long as possible. . .

I do know that the first 60' is probably the most important . . . However, we're turning similar MPH's, so I (think) the truck's capable . . . :)

Roz-SRT said:

Excuse me but I went 113.224 so you are about 4.524 MPH slow, not 2 :mad: Just kidding.....try keeping your foot on the throttle when you shift and you won't loose so much momentum;)

Last edited:
Trainman said:
Excuse me but I went 113.224 so you are about 4.524 MPH slow, not 2:mad: Just kidding.....try keeping your foot on the throttle when you shift and you won't loose so much momentum;)

Eat a big shit sandwich. :mad: South-Eastern style! ;) :D I guess that's where the DR's come into effect. I am traction's bitch already!!! I can only imagine what will happen if I constantly keep the go-pedal mashed. :eek:

I guess some DR's are needed. :D

I have slicks for sale...

$350 for the wheels and M&H slicks, plus shipping...

Roz-SRT said:
Eat a big shit sandwich. :mad: South-Eastern style! ;) :D I guess that's where the DR's come into effect. I am traction's bitch already!!! I can only imagine what will happen if I constantly keep the go-pedal mashed. :eek:

I guess some DR's are needed. :D
No profanity please:burnout:

Prof said:

Bad timing for me, Roy. Maybe after the first of the year . . . :eek: :rock:

Prof said:

Which wheel, which size slick, and do you have brake calipers and rotors to go with the package? I may have to sell a train. Also , do you guarantee a 1.65 or better 60" time?

Last edited:
Trainman said:
Which wheel, which size slick, and do you have brake calipers and rotors to go with the package? I may have to sell a train. Also , do you guarantee a 1.65 or better 60" time?
dito, what M&H you got?

Trainman said:

Jerry I think that you need to come to a track with a good prep..Daniel cut a 1.75 sixty at irwindale...its only an 8th but its worth a shot to see what keepin you from getting a good sixty...Hell i think I cut a 1.85 on my stock pirellis even after getting a crappy bogged out launch...My clutch should be ready in about 400 miles

Here are mine:

Picture604-1.jpg

Picture602-1.jpg

Don't know how many runs they have on them...bought them from Stinker a year and a half ago...never had them on the track...

They fit on my truck, but I have the Wilwood calipers...I suspect you might have to shave the stock calipers...these are 16 inch wheels.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back