My new best time

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Nice.......

Good Job.........!!!!!!! I still have the speed 1/2 of the record..Man I wish I would have had a 1.84 60'. Enjoy for the time being. Congrats again Justin!!!
This is fun. I'm going to shoot for a 1.75 or better 60' next time out , then look out! Will you dare tell me about your secret spring MOD, where you needed new u-bolts....or is that asking too much?

Last edited:
Very Quick!

We are all benefiting from this little competition.

My 14 second monster will never see a racing strip again. I love being the fastest, strongest and quickest 14 second truck in the incorporated area of Wadsworth, IL.

Anyone want to buy my wheels and slicks?

Prof said:
My 14 second monster will never see a racing strip again. I love being the fastest, strongest and quickest 14 second truck in the incorporated area of Wadsworth, IL.

Anyone want to buy my wheels and slicks?

Did you fall on your pencils and get lead poisoning? Man up or Chubby will have to pay you a visit.;) :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Hehehe...maybe just getting too old...

I love being able to just hop in (well climb in) and roll on the weekends...I have no more need to kick ass in it...just want to feel it under my foot and under my butt...

Heck I get as much enjoyment cleaning the undercarriage as I do driving it way under the speed limit...it really pisses some people off!

I have learned that 10 to 15 miles under the posted speed is a fun speed! When in the Volvo or the Prius or the Lincoln people get really pissed and pass and swerve back in front of me. When in the SRT 10 they just give me the thumbs up as they go respectfully past.:D :D :D

Last edited:
thanks everyone, i'm sure trainman can beat this pretty easy though i really need a little more power but it'll have to wait till tax time...man i hate the holidays:mad:

Prof said:
Hehehe...maybe just getting too old...

I love being able to just hop in (well climb in) and roll on the weekends...I have no more need to kick ass in it...just want to feel it under my foot and under my butt...

Heck I get as much enjoyment cleaning the undercarriage as I do driving it way under the speed limit...it really pisses some people off!

I have learned that 10 to 15 miles under the posted speed is a fun speed! When in the Volvo or the Prius or the Lincoln people get really pissed and pass and swerve back in front of me. When in the SRT 10 they just give me the thumbs up as they go respectfully past.:D :D :D
cruzing on a sunday afternoon.................

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
thanks everyone, i'm sure trainman can beat this pretty easy though i really need a little more power but it'll have to wait till tax time...man i hate the holidays:mad:

Justin.....I guess if anything can be said for sure...is that this competition between us has proven without any shadow of a doubt ...that RED is the fastest (stock) color:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back