This is one sweet commuter car!

Attachments

• 650 2.jpg
    650 2.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 300
  • 650 3.jpg
    650 3.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 287
Very nice new wheels. What's the HP/TQ rating on the car? Please tell us more about it.

It is a twin turbo V-8 rated at 400hp and 450tg but it feels like it has more than that and BMW is notorious for under rating thier power on thier turbo cars. BMW says 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, but again, it feels faster than that.

Two fun kills so far - :chain:

#1 STi - not even funny. From a roll, went to about 130 mph, slowed down to 65 mph when I was about 200 feet ahead of him, went for it one more time, same result. :burnout:

#2 ML63 AMG -He saw me on in the right hand lane on a frontage road to pass him, punched it, at about 80 mph he shut it down, but he wasn't even close. It was funny, he was with his teenage son who gave me the thumbs up on the way by him!:rock:

If I can get the dealership to sign up with Dinan the stage 2 will bring her up to 501 hp and 580 tq.

Sweet ride! Looks great!

Thanks, I love it!

It is the perfect "Ying" to the SRT10's "Yang".

One is smooth, comfortable, totally controlled; the other loud, savage and if you're not carefull, easy to get out of control.

They are both badass, turn heads and are a blast to drive!:rock:

That's a very classy ride! Nothing better than Luxury and Performance all in one! Good Luck with it! :)

Sweet ride,

The old lady is a big BMW fan, shs got an older x5 and latley has been steeling my Panamara for work, so think were goin with the new x5m to keep her out of my toys lol.. great cars ..

My son has a 650i (2012, 6-speed manual) and loves it. See pictures of it in the "other vehicles" section.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back