my new diesel?

looks good if its towards end of month you want to pay for gas i can drive it back up :D since i am in TX right now on vacation :)

Yellow venom said:
No leather??:dontknow: :D
all the seats will be ripped out and a leather drivers seat put in. bed on pass side, enclosed with twin lcd monitors, full PC, more gauges and switches then the space shuttle
outside, undercoat, spray in bed liner, twin alts, home made LED lights, tube steps, deer bumper, oversize load signs, and stickers. i will basically be living in this thing for 5-8 years.

scoobert said:
all the seats will be ripped out and a leather drivers seat put in. bed on pass side, enclosed with twin lcd monitors, full PC, more gauges and switches then the space shuttle
outside, undercoat, spray in bed liner, twin alts, home made LED lights, tube steps, deer bumper, oversize load signs, and stickers. i will basically be living in this thing for 5-8 years.

Ok, that makes sense then, will be interesting when you get the inside all done.

That's odd, because I've heard nothing but praise from people that have bought from Texas Direct. :dontknow: I know a few Ford guys that bought trucks from them, and one of my friends bought a Mercedes from them. All had good experiences. They sell A LOT of vehicles, that's for sure.

Truck looks good.... It's a couple thousand too high on price, but, I'm sure they would work with you.

Yellow venom said:
Ok, that makes sense then, will be interesting when you get the inside all done.

yes i plan to spend quite a bit of time finishing it. unlike my honda that has been one experiment after another. i even plan to put in a self draining cooler so i can have beer on the road.

if i do not get approved my fallback plan is a impala.....

nah we drove wife's avalanche down :) (its better on gas than the 10 lol)

lol actually i just said something to wife.. though lol she has never drove a stick shift.. lol that would be a problem lol.

redice2 said:
lol actually i just said something to wife.. though lol she has never drove a stick shift.. lol that would be a problem lol.

a diesel stick is the easiest to learn on. dont need the throttle to take off.

when i went from my jetta diesel to a honda, i stalled a lot.

viperhauler said:
i've heard some negative info on that place from somebody....

can't remember who...

but it looks clean, and the miles are low for a dizzle...

I have heard the same also.

We can let the truck go for $23500 and a 500 dollar deposit will hold the car for you for 7 days if you need more time you can put an additional 500 dollars down to hold it for 7 more days. Let me know what you would like to do.
is it worth it?

well i told work i was buying a truck in texas. they said they would keep their eyes open for a run, i got one. leave for texas monday. i have not been this excited in a long time. i was less excited when i got the 10. i have wanted a cummins from about 14. wanted one when i got the 10...

will be putting the deposit down in the morning.

well if you go through abilene drop me a note lol i am still here till November 10th :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back