my new diesel?

damn scoobutt should have pmed me that place is 4 or 5 miles from my house i could have went and checked it out for ya ,,numb nutts:aetsch:

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
damn scoobutt should have pmed me that place is 4 or 5 miles from my house i could have went and checked it out for ya ,,numb nutts:aetsch:

.... no one ever puts there location in the location box....
would have loved it checked out before i dropped the deposit.
no big deal, if i find something i don't like i drive home in a honda.

scoobert said:
.... no one ever puts there location in the location box....
would have loved it checked out before i dropped the deposit.
no big deal, if i find something i don't like i drive home in a honda.

my location is in the box ,,,H-town :D

scoobert said:
your welcome to drive over and see it. can i buy ya a beer when i am in town?

depends on when you blow through ,,,??

once i tune it, i will be grabbing a SRT6 badge. they made them for that worthless crossfire.
once i hit 100,000 i get a cool badge from cummins that says 100,000 mile club!

i would recommed looking into the turbo diesel register, it's the VTCOA of the cummins turbo diesel world,great info

ssshhhhhh!!!!!!!

i am secretly seeking a new sports car for spring to trade it on.
now that i can haul the ATV in my work truck, and they match, i can do that.
thinking 512TR, countach, or something exotic. thou with the new lambo on the way perhaps i can pick up a merco with high miles for under 80k in the next year or two.

i am getting so anxious i can't even sleep. i made a woopsie yesterday. i forgot to look at the pickup time for the load, it was 1pm, well i am here now LMAO!
it will be nice when i have it, and can sleep in it.

it needs fogs lights badly thou....

why dont you get one of those sleeper cap for it ,,i call them goat roper cabins ,,:D they can add another 3 feet past the rear window and a small door going into bed ,,,ill see if i can did up a pic of one ,,,i think they might call it an extention something ??ill look

i have seen car haulers with those before. only thing is, the cummins is only a short bed, i would not fit anything in there if i had one of those.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back