My new drag meats for the rear

Fepony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are my new wheels and slicks. 16x10 wheels with 28x14.5x16 Hoosier QTPro's. I got the wheels in 16x8 with Pirelli P6's in 225x60x16 for the front but i haven't got them mounted yet.

Attachments

• DSC00044.JPG
    DSC00044.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Lookin good!!!! :rock:

Can you post a front shot of your truck for us, so we all know what it'll look like in the rearview! :p :D :D

Roz-SRT said:
Lookin good!!!! :rock:

Can you post a front shot of your truck for us, so we all know what it'll look like in the rearview! :p :D :D

You've seen all you're ever going to see, unless you park by me. :D :burnout:

EMT/SRT said:
can't wait to see it run fep! when will it be ready?

Wed. I think. I just have no idea how i'm gonna stay "out of it" for 1500 miles to break it in...:dontknow:

I think my tuner is gonna put a 2500 rpm limit and 60 mph top speed in the tune...he knows me too well...

let me know when you take to breakaway for the first run! i want to see. i may be going this saturday evening. you should "ease" it there!

Fepony said:
These are my new wheels and slicks. 16x10 wheels with 28x14.5x16 Hoosier QTPro's. I got the wheels in 16x8 with Pirelli P6's in 225x60x16 for the front but i haven't got them mounted yet.

Its a Furd:D Na its cool I used to own a Ford Lightning before I upgraded to a Ram srt 10

EMT/SRT said:
let me know when you take to breakaway for the first run! i want to see. i may be going this saturday evening. you should "ease" it there!

Sure...that sounds like fun...

FATJACK said:
Looks great but you do understand this is an SRT-10 Forum?

Heck yeah..i have friends here. I still like you guys even if you drive a Dodge. :D

SrtBrad said:
Looking good. What do you expect to run in the 1/4 (after break-in of course).

High 11's..i'm hoping to bypass 12's all together...

Fepony said:

Did you shave your rear calipers to fit the 16x10 rims? Who make those rims?

LitemUp said:
Did you shave your rear calipers to fit the 16x10 rims? Who make those rims?

Nope...16's fit on Furds. :p They are made by Eagle Alloy model 058. I don't know if those come in 17's or not. IIRC you need 17's on your trucks to fit over your calipers. This guy doesn't sell Eagle Alloys but he has great tire and rim prices and has great service. He was almost wiped out by Katrina. http://www.2dayparts.com/

GOOD LOOKING HD...... HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL W/ YOUR BUILD:rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
now all ya need is a dodge engine :) ... viper power baby LOL

Nah...i'm building me a snakebite kit. :nurse:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back