MY NEW LLOYD MATS

portlandsrt said:
Those look GREAT! Of the $$thousands$$ I've dropped on visual mods for my truck, I'm not sure why I've ever hesitated on these nice Lloyds mats. I need to order some.

portland, you know i love that of your truck man, we have simlar taste, wait until you see my new pedals once they are installed. i know you just bought a pair of factory ones, but between the pedals and the mats they will look sweet.

They look good. ;) Do they have the same "grip teeth/dimples" on the back like the factory mats have?
Nothing worse than sliding mats that bend, move and slid around.

Carlwalski said:
They look good. ;) Do they have the same "grip teeth/dimples" on the back like the factory mats have?
Nothing worse than sliding mats that bend, move and slid around.

I have been using these mats for the past two years and if they have a minor issue is that they move slightly. I seem to be adjusting the mats to keep them perfect, but with that said the blow away the factory mats and the embroidery & carpet + build quality etc... is the best.

rmn22ajr said:
I have been using these mats for the past two years and if they have a minor issue is that they move slightly. I seem to be adjusting the mats to keep them perfect, but with that said the blow away the factory mats and the embroidery & carpet + build quality etc... is the best.
As I suspected and the reasoning for me not buying them when I first saw them on here. Look good, bad functioning and for a driver I must have good feeting. They do look shit hot though :laugh: and I can see how, to some, it's the better option (looks vs. moving). I think I have seen one guy use 3M style tape to secure them, it worked "OK" but they still slide around constantly (apparently). I'll stick with my stock mats until someone makes us mats with tabs/teeth or I'll just recover the OEMs with my own logo (Batman) etc.

Carlwalski said:
As I suspected and the reasoning for me not buying them when I first saw them on here. Look good, bad functioning and for a driver I must have good feeting. They do look shit hot though :laugh: and I can see how, to some, it's the better option (looks vs. moving). I think I have seen one guy use 3M style tape to secure them, it worked "OK" but they still slide around constantly (apparently). I'll stick with my stock mats until someone makes us mats with tabs/teeth or I'll just recover the OEMs with my own logo (Batman) etc.
Velcro might work for you,If you like the mats.

tone said:
portland, you know i love that of your truck man, we have simlar taste, wait until you see my new pedals once they are installed. i know you just bought a pair of factory ones, but between the pedals and the mats they will look sweet.

Can't WAIT to see those pix!!!!! :rock:

Just ordered me a set of those mats on ebay... :) Now on to those pedals... Anyone wanna buy a brand new set of OEM pedals at a discount??? :)

portlandsrt said:
Just ordered me a set of those mats on ebay... :) Now on to those pedals... Anyone wanna buy a brand new set of OEM pedals at a discount??? :)

hey portland, beter drive barefoot, that stitching gets dirty fast. ohh well they look sweet:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back