My New Ride!

congrats:rock::burnout::rock:

there used to be a turbo kit for them:burnout::burnout:

85 is bout top speed.

ran with the Dallas club a couple of times at TMS LFC:rock::rock::rock:

Are you coming to Deadwood, South Dakota in June for the 2016 smart Car Nationals?

I see there are a few turbo kits out for the Smart Car now. I will look at them at the smart Car Nationals. They will all be there.

Cute pic's of the smart cars and truck.:rock:

Why the Smart though? Im curious as there are bigger cars that get better gas mileage then those do. One of the issues alot of people have is for such a small car its gas mileage does not impress.

You either like or you don't, but I think it's cute for running around town.:D

Are you coming to Deadwood, South Dakota in June for the 2016 smart Car Nationals?

I see there are a few turbo kits out for the Smart Car now. I will look at them at the smart Car Nationals. They will all be there.

Cute pic's of the smart cars and truck.:rock:

not sure if i could handle the Nationals, lol.

the first year they showed up at the LFC, i was literally on the ground laughin. every time i see one either brings a big smile to my old mug or just out right laugh, lol. not meanin any disrespect, just the effect they have on me.
25 showed up that year. looked impressive for that many in one place.

oh, yes, i am a member of the Dallas Smart For Two Club, LMAO:rock::rock::rock:

i love the EXTREME difference between our beasts and the Smart Cars:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
I can see gsxr 1100 or 1300 swap soon , or that's at list what I would do

alot of them on UTube run the Hybusa engine.

i would go with the Yamaha FJ 1200 Ledgends Car engine:rock::rock::burnout:

You either like or you don't, but I think it's cute for running around town.:D

No i understand that logic asi do drive a crossfire as a DD, this car also has a love it hate persona. However it has umph to roll out it is actually faster then my truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back